415/707 NORTH BAY CALI

Guilty Simpson

I've already seen those.

If what I posted is bitten, then those are bitten too, they're the same style. So you're not proving a point. I didn't say anything about me being better than Dabs and you don't know how good or bad I am. Sounds like you're just trying to diss me because you know that dabs actually bites.

You wouldn't have posted those flicks if you thought the flicks I posted weren't bitten.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How about this..."u are a complete moron" u have way too much time on ur hands to try and make people look bad when in reality it's only making u look worse along with u being a toy/nobody!!! Nor do I need to noe wheather or not ur a good painter, ur 12oz make-up is rubbing off and underneath it all we can see that ur TOY/nobody! What u graduate from "graffiti Forenphic academy" keep ur toy opinions to ur self sherlock holmes! Ur absoulutley clueless about what an actual bite really is so go ahead n tell one of ur toy buddies what u think and maybe one day he'll grow up to be someone like u...a TOY/NOBODY!!! Look here, I hope u can find what I said very usfull n I really hope u can use this information as a resorce tool to change ur TOY/NOBoDY ways! Take much care of ur self buddy and maybe one day you'll grow up to b a somebody, "follow ur dreams tiger"...gnite! Keep doin ur thing dabs!

Yeah.. I'm really going to take advice from you. When you say I'm a toy/nobody, know this. I don't care. You don't know what I am, nor does it matter.

You repeat yourself and you're an idiot, and that's without rubbing anything off or looking underneath anything. It doesn't matter how much time is on my hands; it took me 10 mins to save and upload the flicks. When you criticize my life, or my social status, or how I paint, it makes no difference to me what you say, because there's nothing to back it.

Btw, I know what you write. You're in no position to scare me. This is the last time I reply to you on here. Reply to my pm if you wish to continue. If not, don't hate cause I noticed a bite. It's not my fault..

Archived