MIND F*&K OF A GRAFF WRITER! Up & Cummin'! How 2 do it & not look like a CRAZYASS TOY

Red *BOMB LMNT*

:scrambled: Now I know that every body wants to get up. If you didn't you wouldn't be writing. But there's ways to go about it. I recently got caught :shakehead: :o for the first time :eek: (yes i just popped my cherrie :) and I had some time durring my overnighter 2 reflect on just what the fuck happened. It sux that I was stupid and I let the high of the fame and krylon get to me. This thread is pretty much just to assemble a laydown of what should be going on in your head, or actually what goes on in my head, others peoples heads and what goes on in your head. Time to open this mutha fucka up and dive into the mind fuck of a graff writer. Throw down your opinions what you think works, what you know doesn't work and all that shit that took you years to learn. Instead of bashing toys, lets educate them so that we can over throw the masses. :scrambled:

Educataion is KEY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

:scrambled: Well lets see, lets start this thing with the basics. Ok so you wanna Graff :) cool. You even thought of a cute little name :D But now what. You WANT to PAINT. So what paint do you use? For me it depends. Paint, just like the price is different, so is the shit inside. You know those 99 cent cans, there is a reason why they're like that. Cheap cans cheap paint. It's usually pretty thin which means you use it, it better be on a clean wall or you'll see what you painted over through your shit. Embarresing kind of :o and it looks like shit :mad: . also with being thin its runny and can bubble. Use them for practice!!!!!!! or for where you know you're gonna get buffed reral quick. It's in my expierience that only the Mettalics are good no matter what brand usually, cuz they are naturally thicker. Good for fill-ins. Krylon paints clean pure and simple. It has a lot to do with the quality of the can it's self. Bright as fuck and long lasting. Rustoleum paint is the best for coverin' up shit, why? , it's the thickest shit out there. if you're slappin' bombs over shit it's the way to go. I like sprayin' out of Krylon cans my self no matter the paint. Rusto out of a Krylon can is like the most G you can get. Just in case you toys are wondering, YES you can get different paint into different cans. But thats to deep for you yet. I'll get to that some other time. Heres the frist piece of knowledge you get. Chew on this and add what you need debate what you want. REMEMBER this a HandBook for Newbes, Toys and Vets a like so don't trash. Please stay on subject. And BE HEARD. OVERTHROWTHEMASSES :scrambled:

Re: MIND F*&K OF A GRAFF WRITER! Up & Cummin'! How 2 do it & not look like a CRAZYASS

my opinion is your a douchebag.

its funny how in the thread title, you say how NOT to look like a crazy ass toy when in all reality, you ARE a crazy ass toy.