ARTQUOTESYOUMAYGIVEASHITABOUT ORMAYBENOTICOULDGIVEARATSHINEY

Guest BROWNer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: ARTQUOTESYOUMAYGIVEASHITABOUTORMAYBENOTICOULDGIVEARATSHINEY

Originally uttered by Salvador Dali

My work is but a reflection, one of the innumerable reflections of what I accomplish, write, and think. All my painting is only a small fragment of my total cosmogony.

ARTQUOTESYOUMAYGIVEASHITABOUTORMAYBENOTICOULDGIVEA RATSHINEY

"...the fucking object of art is not to fuckin' reproduce reality, but to create a motherfucking reality of the fucking same

intensity." ~ Alberto Giacometti

"The fucking worst reason to fuckin' paint is that there is no motherfucking reason to fuckin' paint....I'd like to fuckin' pretend that I've

never seen anything, never read anything, never heard anything...and then, piece of shit, make

something....Every fucking time I make something I think about the fucking people who are going to fuckin' see

that shit and every shit-ass time I see something, I think about the fucking person who made that shit....Nothing is

important...so god-damn every fucking thing is important."

~ Keith Haring (June 15, 1986 NYC)

"I paint in order not to cry." ~ Paul Klee

"Art is a motherfucking lie that helps us to realize the fucking truth." ~ Pablo Picasso

"That shit took my stupid ass four years to paint like Raphael, but a goddamn lifetime to fuckin' paint like a goddamn

child." ~ Pablo Picasso

"Fuckin' what GOOD are computers? Only satan knows. Them ass-riders can only give you and your jive answers."

~ Pablo Picasso

"Art is like recess for the fucking mind." ~ a second grader

and the fucking killer:

"The fucking function of Art is to fuckin' disturb. Science reassures." ~ George Braque

--------------------------------

Burned by the Burnmaker!

* http://toy.thespark.com/burn *

Archived