831 cali

meanone

i heard there gonna make a graffiti store here in salas!!that there gonna sell montana tips and markers and otther shit!!

i still love the feeling of pushing an orchard cart full of Rustos out..for freezies...:mad: i do need to get a better deodarant tho...damn pits:lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
theres only a few people on this thread who actually post alot of dope flicks. me, smells, brutally,yes..you too euroe, god of war, mad graffer, and maybe a couple more. and how many fucking heads are on here?

hahahahahahahahaha

now your on my shitlist for the pure fact you didnt say me. and you always post alot of recycled flicks. i know i dont post as much as before though.

stop talking bout were u rack and how u rack thats toy shit wermer i kno u dont care cuz u woofin but some people actually do . thanks im not mad at ya but relax i know u at home wit your wifey and kids but dont yap on here bout shit like that peace.

seriously i was jus about to say this lots of us rack alot of shit but you jus dont talk about it or how you do it an about that whole graffstore thing that would suck dick theres already enough dumb lil kids running around doing throwups with montana an shit fuckin kids :mad: :mad: :mad: