831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

;)

its not worth coming in here anymore.. i used to look forward coming in here... look at smells, bruttalyhonest,visual cancer, euroerts, etc... post.. but now it sucks..

i think its just habit now to click on the last page button to this thread

THEN GET THA FUCK OUT!NO ONEZ ASKIN UR BITCH ASS 2 CUM 2 THIS THREAD U DUMB BITCH!

;)

THEN GET THA FUCK OUT!NO ONEZ ASKIN UR BITCH ASS 2 CUM 2 THIS THREAD U DUMB BITCH!

and no one told u that ur a fucking toy and to stop painting...

and you have only known about this thread for a couple weeks..

anyone thats been here since the begining knows what im saying.. and even people with more sense than u know what im saying...

and the only reason u even came to this thread is to dick ride all your friends thats fall under the same description as you...

and no one told u that ur a fucking toy and to stop painting...

and you have only known about this thread for a couple weeks..

anyone thats been here since the begining knows what im saying.. and even people with more sense than u know what im saying...

and the only reason u even came to this thread is to dick ride all your friends thats fall under the same description as you...

u dont even know wut i wrtie u dumb bitch!and whats with the toy shit,seriously shut the fuck up already doode!always talking shit about toys

always calling maze,wika,hulk and the rest of these fools u talk shit to about being a toy

because one day there gonna be 5x's as better then u

then yur gonna be the toy!= u dumbshit!so go suck a fat one!

:lol:

-THEEVILONE

dollar cans are the shit, but then again so is free rusto..... hmmm..., bump hope, some one post some FTL son!!!! this is the central coast u beezies!!! i wouldnt mind seeing some asid or taking for that matter.... skan...u snatch, u better have waxed that ass!!!! Bump young tusle and baby growler!!! *geva*jane*alike* bump rich white boys trying to be poor!!! hit me up mustard, im back in town....everybody else can choke on a fatty bag of dicks...

[/color]u dont even know wut i wrtie u dumb bitch!and whats with the toy shit,seriously shut the fuck up already doode!always talking shit about toys

always calling maze,wika,hulk and the rest of these fools u talk shit to about being a toy

because one day there gonna be 5x's as better then u

then yur gonna be the toy!= u dumbshit!so go suck a fat one!

:lol:

-THEEVILONE

fucking pathetic.