831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

aye waraokuk no one got jumped. but i think this is the reason mh gots problems with you!

you guys hack people that are way better then you. you guys paint your okay. but you guys just need to quit with your guys tuff guy act! trk dont even care about you guys. the shit already got handled all right! and if you wanna say he won then do it. no cares! maybe if you guys poster up some graff people would give you guys some respect but all you see are cos aok scribs!

no pieces no throwies!

so your shits with mh now!

?action=view&current=IMG_0332.jpg

?action=view&current=IMG_0331.jpg

?action=view&current=IMG_0330.jpg

?action=view&current=IMG_0329.jpg

haha..i like that.."werms idol" the "M" does look similar..i like the O's that get me elevated...atleast you know what i write...when i asked you..you said a fake ass name..panzee :lol:

you know you would have to be really fucking stupid or blind(i think you are blind by the way u paint)to know who the fuck i am..

seriously take a moment and just think... why dont u go back to the same page where that pic of all the letters u bit is posted.. and if you are smarter than my 6 year old brother you would know

i love crack real talk ask calicold i hit crack with straight graffiti ogeez people you bite from and we get it cheap it feels so good i wanna smoke right now but i live in a halfway house in the middle of nowere god i miss smoking crack im actually sweatin right now