831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

IT WAS SQUASHED....TILL HE WENT OVER THAT ROLLER THAT WASNT EVEN DONE YET THE SAME DAY I STARTED IT..... IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HEW IS BETTER ITS JUST MEAN HAS NO RESPECT FOR ANYBODY....ITS JUST LIKE WHEN HE WENT OVER THAT TITS*PIGS ROLLER FOR NO REASON.....I DONT HAVE BEEF I WAS JUST RELEASING SOME ANGER...THATS AS FAR AS ITS GOIN FOR ME...

IT WAS SQUASHED....TILL HE WENT OVER THAT ROLLER THAT WASNT EVEN DONE YET THE SAME DAY I STARTED IT..... IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HEW IS BETTER ITS JUST MEAN HAS NO RESPECT FOR ANYBODY....ITS JUST LIKE WHEN HE WENT OVER THAT TITS*PIGS ROLLER FOR NO REASON.....I DONT HAVE BEEF I WAS JUST RELEASING SOME ANGER...THATS AS FAR AS ITS GOIN FOR ME...

FIRST OF ALL THAT TITS AND PIGS ROLLER WAS HACKED JUST TO GET THINGS STRAIGHT

ALL I GOT TO SAY IS THAT NOEM ENVYS MEAN AND TALKS ALL KINDS OF SHIT BEHIND HIS BACK AND DOESNT GOT THE BALL TO SAY IT TO HIS FACE.....NOEM SEEN MEAN AT THE RIVER WHEN HE WAS DONE WITH THE ROLLER AND DIDNT DO OR TELL MEAN SHIT....AND THATS HOW IT WENT DOWN

NOEM IS A BIG ASS BITCH!!!!:shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

so y dont noem and mean just go to da wall and battle it out and then squash it obviously theres a lot of shit gettin dissed...i dunno....and then if u cant decide who wins the battle just kick the other guys ass.....

MEAN ALREADY ASKED NOEM IF HE WANTED TO BATTLE BUT NOEM SAID "WE AINT IN FUCKEN NEW YORK".....

MEAN WILL SMASH NOEM

MEAN ALREADY ASKED NOEM IF HE WANTED TO BATTLE BUT NOEM SAID "WE AINT IN FUCKEN NEW YORK".....

MEAN WILL SMASH NOEM

i dont think mean can smash noem, from wat i heard about mean, hes a bitter? but i dont know, thats wat i herd, but how u bout to go over ur own or ex krew members roller, wen u already have that roller at the tracks? ..............and mayb he said that shit up there kus he knows wat its all bout? anyways, noem got my respect. big ups. yadada,.:D