831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
NO WAITING FOR SOME ONE TO REPLY WITH A FLICK OR A FUNNY COMMENT DUMBFUK GO BE BUTTBUDDIES WITH MEAN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

now u have the balls to say something to me...

get at me...i pretty sure you'll break and not say who you are or anything...

cause all toys are made of plastic...

TOY

asid comin correct.... po it up... stop lurking, u dont bomb, u dont smoke bomb, u dont bomb hills and yeah and bags -o- scum and yeah n e body gotta flick of that d w a block letter over by sunny cove??? and yeah umm smoke - a -da- weedz, skan man with blunts the size of twix bars and yeah umm fr8's and yeah umm 9-5 fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

i cant even come to these pages without "pm me tell me who you are" or "fuck you bitch come say somethin"

why dont you all just all meet once, have a fucking rumble, and leave us out of your drama.

asid's work is blowing my mind..

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/tag_The_74/DSCN1569.jpg

i dont think this is too bad aruke, fuck haters. keep doin your thing.

whatever happened to constructional criticism? why does everyone have to hate on everyone, were you not in their position when you started too? exactly.

yeah you might not be feeling someones piece, but there is always the other pieces they do that are knockin.

now u have the balls to say something to me...

get at me...i pretty sure you'll break and not say who you are or anything...

cause all toys are made of plastic...

TOY[/quote

i really sorry sir i didint mean to affend you ... hahaha:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

but i think your a little gnarley for me

well you are but buddies with mean

so ya your to gnarley for me

i cant even come to these pages without "pm me tell me who you are" or "fuck you bitch come say somethin"

why dont you all just all meet once, have a fucking rumble, and leave us out of your drama.

asid's work is blowing my mind..

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h307/tag_The_74/DSCN1569.jpg

i dont think this is too bad aruke, fuck haters. keep doin your thing.

whatever happened to constructional criticism? why does everyone have to hate on everyone, were you not in their position when you started too? exactly.

yeah you might not be feeling someones piece, but there is always the other pieces they do that are knockin.

good point