831 cali

meanone

what about SMOKE PCF? this shit is fucking retarded to me. you guys all need to come up with your OWN names.and if people truely don't care about what people say about you on the internet THEN STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO THEM. everyone post flicks and shut the fuck up...jesus.

YOU OBVIOUSLY DONT KNOW SMOKE1 FROM RTS

THE DOPE RTS WHEN IT WAS JUST EURO AND SMOKE1

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU TALK SHIT AGAIN

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
haha good idea, but i think ill go paint instead and put it down for the clique, o wait a minute.... u killed that again..... maybe ill just go solo and be a big star!!!!!! hahah ur such a jokester... or maybe ill go rak some shit with the homie and paint hella fr8's, nah.... fuck that im just guna smoke some bomb and kik it w/ my chick.... im pretty much burnt out on the game ya dig...... so yeah i guess you can say im just guna sit here with my thumb up my ass.....

or you could just get off that thumb and jump on a track..studio ias always open get at me beeeeyotc

DUDE, HONESTLY...I'M NOT EVEN TRYING TO BEEF WITH YOU RIGHT NOW. TAKE A BREATHER AND GRAB A HISTORY BOOK AND READ. I'M SURE BIG OG SMOKE 1 RTS HAS DONE IT UP REAL BIG... ESPECIALLY IN COMPARISON TO FUCKING SMOKE PCF. you should maybe read up on the game before you attempt participating in it.

you are a fucking idiot i cant wait oh boy i cant wait..

smoke crushed salinas dog, shit you know nothing about .