831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Jealousy mmm nope not at all much love and respect to the one's who

crush the street's Local Writers 831 for life they kan't stop us you know who you are.AND for $Coupe2$831 get the fuck out of the 831 and tell ur hommies from new york that I said FUCK YOU NIGGAS YOU CAN ALL DIE.

Alrite homie just cut the shit talk.... If yu really think that yu represent for the 831 then show it and put yo self out there cause I'm pretty fucken sure that yu don't even get up...I'm out and I'm done with yu...

Is not jealousy is you sucking dick you not cope2 bitch ur a punk ass toy

and I won't hesitate throw the first hit.

hes not gonna let you into kd for threating him over the interweb. you just need to get up and complete it 100%. that means unlock all the throws pieces and stickers. have every well known writer sign your book and paint the side of a moving subway

Alrite homie just cut the shit talk.... If yu really think that yu represent for the 831 then show it and put yo self out there cause I'm pretty fucken sure that yu don't even get up...I'm out and I'm done with yu...

Im not your hommie you wannabe be cope2 bitch do something if you gotta problem with me talikng shit but i disagree cause all I said is true, check your self & check who you talking to,you dick rider.

hes not gonna let you into kd for threating him over the interweb. you just need to get up and complete it 100%. that means unlock all the throws pieces and stickers. have every well known writer sign your book and paint the side of a moving subway

KD did i said ever about joing KD:lol: not intersted thanks for your edvice but I dont need it.

Im not your hommie you wannabe be cope2 bitch do something if you gotta problem with me talikng shit but i disagree cause all I said is true, check your self & check who you talking to,you dick rider.

Alrite just calm down Emiliano zapata.... let's just Cut the talk and view the nice fliks that the 831 has to offer...

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 15 (13 members and 2 guests)

distancemaster , wombo , godofwar , $Coupe2$831 , xKLUHx , methamphetamyne , EVILNIGGA , neverstops , hippiescum37 , oliver88 , alchemist , morningwood831

WOW!!!! a lot of people sitting this one out?

thats intense.

sitting it out? more like we're smart enough to not get involved with this so called "coupe2":D