831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you were saying that this spot was chill and that no one would see what you paint there besides a few ppl, well why did you guys paint it during the night? we painted that place during the day. i guess its chill, but dont talk if your gonna say that spots lame after you painted it. whocares.

You must care since you went there..first remo stepping into yerb and tok's beef...and then Gevs? kase?

Truth..i was walking down that spot..looking for a spot...didnt want to go over anyone...but i was like..ahhh...nemo? thats just a wack name..ill go over him..there too many remo's nemo's wermo's etc. anyways when you get the urge to paint and you only got a few days left..your going to go whenever...

props to those 2 letter throws during broad day..and props for all those reposts...that gevs above the asid...diggin that one...

and heres a song for the late nighters..peace