831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
fuck 2d4. ima cross dat tat off n put an rbs with my filero.not a threat a promise!! 2d4 are a bunch of pussys!! most of em think their cml or hood ! lol fuken emos thight ass jeans on .. always run when rbs creeps up!! KASE bitchassTOY tryed to run but homie sonek caught up n fuked em up ,heard he just curled up in the ground like a little bitch.SAILOR the same big sonek whopped his ass n a 2d4 party ! lol..GEVS n cuple of his toy squad tried to get at sonek n still sonek fuked em up..second time around ,sonek sees gevs walking sonek gets off his ride GEVS started RUNNING away leaves his chick behind fuken pussy! homie pest splits his wigg open!!ORMIE the same soneks catches him wailking socks him up and wuts happens YES he starts RUNNING! leaves his chick behind too!! SIGH the same sage fuked em up but first he had to catch up to him cuz YES he started runnig too!! fuken TRACK N FIELD super stars!!lol...LISTO HOOD HOPPER D.O 2d4 best fighter gets dropped by big sage!!! CAER = got dropped by gimik rbs! sonek catches him in the 2d4 castle hits em up n does nothing but leave sayin he dnt got beef fuken PUSSY.. COAX got fuked up instead!! HYPE= only member thats not a toy but the biggest bitch besides gevs ,always sayin i dnt got beef im not 2d4,,sage sonek catches him strolling with klaps n runs leaving his homie by himself to hack it with the homies klaps gets punked n his skateboard taken away..second time around KLAPS n 6 of his eastside scrap homies TRIED to jump sonek n sage yes 6 on 2 n wut happends ha u pussys KNO!! YUP GOT STUCK , SCALPED N SHIT !!!! NASOE =we dnt kno how he looks like but homie sonek boned his chick in the bak seat of the benso..lol....LIZOE= pussy toy nomatter wut crew u get into ur still a toy bitch sages lives in the city now so watch out!...TOY BELOE got knocked out too...cfa ALL U PUSSYS do is key the rides break windows on ur whips while were sleeping....fuken pussys broke ass toys!!!!!!!!!FUCK CFA 2DI4, TOYS R US SQUAD !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!RBS SFC 2010!!!!!!!!!!

I WAS GONNA KEEP MY MOUTH SHUT ABOUT IT, BUT DA HOMIE INSISTED.......SAGE NEVER BEAT UP LISTO, HE BINKED ON HIM TILL GIMIK TOLD HIM IT WAS ENOUGH CUZ HE KNEW SAGE WAS GONNA GET L AID OUT AND NOT EVEN A MINUTE LATER, GOONS BOXES LISTO AND GETS KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT WITHIN A MINUTE...AND LETS NOT FORGET WHEN LISTO BEAT UP GIMIK TOO HAHA GIMIK HAD SUCHA NICE ECKO TAGGING BACKPACK HAHAHA.....HAHAHA OH AND WHEN COAX BEAT UP GOONZ IN FRONT OF HIS BIG HOMIES FROM RBS AND SAME SHIT SONEK AT THE CASTLE EVEN AFTER SONEK SUCKER PUNCHED HIM......SONEK! HA DAMN HE AND SAGE DID BEAT ME UP!....I TRIPPIN I WA S 16 AND THEY WERE LIKE 24..THAT SHIT WAS TWO YEARS AGO, COME AT ME AND ILL STICK ANY OF YOU IN UR FACE..................I GOT STORIES FOR DAYZZZ BUT FUCK TALKIN......I AINT EVEN INTO GRAFF NO MORE BUT IM DOWN FOR THIS RUMBLE!....SO LETS SET IT UPPPP

it shouldn't matter to you if one of the homies in the krew bangs now.thats up to him now.

your big "homie" said he wanted to squash the beef. sage dont live in sf. he moved to portland to do the family thing. ur so call "big homie" said. you don't even know where ur own homie moved too u dork.. kase got rushed by 2rbs'ers that were 23years old and he was 15 at the time. he grabbed sonek and took him down with him while sage came and started to kick him. grown men trying to jump a lil kid at the time....that wasn't a 2d4 party. just a random party and you forgot to say that sonek sucker punched sailr and you also forgot to say that ormie jumped on sonek and dropped him to the ground then some girls pulled them apart. tell the whole story you lame....sigh and sage fought in 2004 at the pit. ur homies wanted to jump in coz sigh was taking him, they shook hands at the end and sage gave sigh props.the fight was even according to ppl. gurp and ares were there at the time of the fight..listo took on goons and whooped his ass with no problem then he fought sage right after. that was more of an even fight even gimik said listo took sage.. it wasnt called the 2d4 castle it was called the midas castle and coax fucked up sonek for hacking ens. coax fucked up goons at those houses next to the las lomas gulf course right in front of all his homies. those 2heads that got stuck arent in 2d4. klaps smashed on sonek and other homie was smashing sage. sage never touched him untile he stuck him but the homie still socked him up after he got stuck. then your homies ran. it was 5 rbs'ers vs 3 fools. only 4 rbs'er fought tho agains klaps and his 2homies. thats how afraid you fools are that u got to use a blade coz u know you would of gotten smashed on even worst if it wasn't for ur lil gay ass blades. man up fags. fight like a man, not like panochas. we run the dub. no rbs shit on my side of town. i make sure suckers dont ride on this side of watson to santa. 2paragrpahs.

gevs ur a fucking joke..quit lying to urself....coax got laid out infront of listo ..listo a fukin drop out from the hood dats y he got kicked out sfc,n found a cfa crew where they took him aboard fuking joke... listo threw wit sage first n listo got droped,,then he threw down with goons cuz he had no choice because bitch ass kase gevs were just on the side lines all scared.lol slim on the phone calling his dad.lol.. .lol. n gevs hyna doing all the yelling she was the one putting it down lol n u know its truepussy.. sonek called u out right after but ur such a pussy i heard u had ur cuz tring to do ur fight!!!! sonek beens behind u cuple of times honking at u to pull over n u just keep doing laps n wont pullover lol..uhack rbs n hide ...man up gevs admit ur afuken pussy n stop answering back wit ur lame shit ,fukin 12oz cheerleader veteran... .kase toy of the toys making watson look bad with his fukin chicken scrach throwies never pulled sonek down homies kase wus running sonek behind him had to trip em he fell n dat wus it he got smashed tell dat lil pan to chill he didnt pull no one down.n wut if he wus 15 if he hacking people then he must of thought hes old enough..no matter how old hes still ganna be a pan toybitch pussy always a pussy...sage is in portland but damm u kno the reason n everything u prolly got his number too.but lil sage still n watson to dropp ur skinnyass again like he did in front of the old court house... n bout klaps n his homies getting stuck it wus only sage n sonek 2 rbs agqints 5 oor 6 of his bitch ass homies that got handled ,, its a street fight fileros go let alone when it 6 on 2..yea the homies ranned but after all those pussy were bleeding from everywhere their hynas yelling their lungs out ,,,wut gevs they were suppose to stick around for the cops or wut dont be fukin idiot!!! if anything klaps the only soldier in that cru! always down to throw even if hes out numbered ,but always get dropped tho! or punked for his transpotation..lol, rbs material rite there,,, he should be rbs! ,,,,,,,cfa dont got no muscle to battle rbs...in graff or rumble.. .... im out..... RUTHLESS BOMB SQUAD* $TR8 FEDDY CHA$ING! 2010!!!!!!!!

you lames never walk the streets. i dont hide, im always mobbing it around town walking.i dont see you fools ever walking around town.. ur big homie lost said sage left to portland coz of his wife. everyone knows that. ur big homie talks to my cousin..you have proven that you lie. you have changed up almost every incident to make urselfs look "cool". you lied about sage being in the "city" when he's in another state. see how much of a joke ur making ur krew look like? you fools are just a bunch of wanna b bangers. ask sonek why he backed down from bozack at the 711 gas station. the funny thing is sonek hacks bozack tags but wont step up to him. there almost the same size. remember when pest got smashed on outside the show by the old fox theather. he ran so fast to call his big brothers. ha!.......... post some pictures instead of talking out ur ass fag.

you lames never walk the streets. i dont hide, im always mobbing it around town walking.i dont see you fools ever walking around town.. ur big homie lost said sage left to portland coz of his wife. everyone knows that. ur big homie talks to my cousin..you have proven that you lie. you have changed up almost every incident to make urselfs look "cool". you lied about sage being in the "city" when he's in another state. see how much of a joke ur making ur krew look like? you fools are just a bunch of wanna b bangers. ask sonek why he backed down from bozack at the 711 gas station. the funny thing is sonek hacks bozack tags but wont step up to him. there almost the same size. remember when pest got smashed on outside the show by the old fox theather. he ran so fast to call his big brothers. ha!.......... post some pictures instead of talking out ur ass fag.

rbs where mobbing the streets when u were still wit mocos in ur face playing wit ur happy meal toy....they all got cars now! bmw bensos cadillacs ...paper chasings!!!.u should do the same... gevs 25 n still walking cuz that fuken hupty ,pinto of urs almost falling apart!!! broke ass..... sucka......u want sonek to fuk every one up from cfa or wut ..hes already foutght all u pussys atleast twice... BOZACK not down to throw ,sonek asked him if he writes n he said na idnt write but u look familiar....goons sonek n sage have been battleting all u 10 15 dudes in ur weak ass krew n u guys stil cant do it ..... we cnt post piks up we dnt self promote like all u pussy u guys post a sticker up n take a picture of it n post em up on 12oz by the fukin 12oz cheerleader gevs fukin cfa is a joke 12 oz bangers.....STOP WRITING BAK WITH UR WEAK ASS XCUSES...................................RUTHLESSBOMBSQUAD!!!!!

except those cars they have are a piece of shits. sonek can't even start his car with out opening the hood and using a screw driver to start. he always leaves it running when he goes in to liquor stores a homie has told me when hes been in his ride with him. and that caddy is old as fuck and used. wow big ballers bro. who gives a fuck. yeah paper chassing with ur 9 to 5 jobs. cool! trust me, he hasn't fought anyone besides coax and listo. and when klaps smashed on him. bozack went up to him twice when he was pumping gas and all sonek said was "good sticking up for urself bro" and he said he's name was marcus when its not.. ur just mad u been seeing the new few youngers putting up cfa alot and ur krew is dead. that's the only reason u came on here to talk shit.. shut up already. go tag on something coz we dont see you up.