831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Top Crews: In Or Near Salinas..

1.ESD

2.LCM

3.RTS

4.2D4

5.TNP

6.TNG

Stop jocking and licking dick worry about ur own shit.by the way Salinas aint about shit when it come's to graffiti oh my god top graffers over their cuz they love

hitting tunnels and like to stick at the same whack ass toy spot.

That shows how much you fuckers love to follow when ur dady fart's oh yeah

let me say one more thing if you aint hitting tunnels then you dont have to take this message up the ass cuz is not dedicated to you but to you fucken TOYS...

Stop jocking and licking dick worry about ur own shit.by the way Salinas aint about shit when it come's to graffiti oh my god top graffers over their cuz they love

hitting tunnels and like to stick at the same whack ass toy spot.

That shows how much you fuckers love to follow when ur dady fart's oh yeah

let me say one more thing if you aint hitting tunnels then you dont have to take this message up the ass cuz is not dedicated to you but to you fucken TOYS...

it's not jocking.. and don't talk shit too bruh. i practically see you eveyday and that's not how you talk. maybe on here you do because it's your internet life. i never seen you anywhere else other then in SEASIDE. so just chill and and go catch some tags in that shitty city that even catching tags aint shit.. props to writers that are doing it other then in ure hometowns

it's not jocking.. and don't talk shit too bruh. i practically see you eveyday and that's not how you talk. maybe on here you do because it's your internet life. i never seen you anywhere else other then in SEASIDE. so just chill and and go catch some tags in that shitty city that even catching tags aint shit.. props to writers that are doing it other then in ure hometowns

I don't have to listen to some one still new to the game like you

And fuck this site i can care less is in the streets that i spend my

time.I don't think tags are the only thing I have done I have pieced

a couple times and I have done rollers too highwayshots.

And no is not my internet life I talk like this anytime is juss is that you dont know me, same like you

don't know what ur saying and talking about tags hah you were the only one cathing alot of tags not to long ago oh yeah and ur from the same shitty city im from.