831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Shut the fuck up gayest bomber, punk ass Leva you aint hard ill cut you and your familia up and spread your remains all over arroyo seco.come to Gonza so you can swallow a hollow. so I suggest you shut your faggot mouth and keep making gay videos on youtube to laugh at

WOW TOOK U THAT LONG TO GET THE BALLS TO REPLY??

FUCK YOUR WEAK ASS SET BITCH COME TO VALLEJO 5TH AND MAGAZINE AND SEE IF A KNIFE GETS YOU ANYWHERE.. YE AINT KNO ABOUT NO FUCKIN HOLLOWS, YOU B ROCKIN POCKET KNIVES AND A BANDANA LIKE U HARD. NIGGA CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU KNOW WHO THA FUCK U FUCKIN WIT. I GOT MUTHAFUCKAS IN YOUR SET THAT WILL MAKE YOU REALIZE YOU AINT SHIT. JUST DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF BEFORE I MAKE THE CALL

WOW TOOK U THAT LONG TO GET THE BALLS TO REPLY??

FUCK YOUR WEAK ASS SET BITCH COME TO VALLEJO 5TH AND MAGAZINE AND SEE IF A KNIFE GETS YOU ANYWHERE.. YE AINT KNO ABOUT NO FUCKIN HOLLOWS, YOU B ROCKIN POCKET KNIVES AND A BANDANA LIKE U HARD. NIGGA CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU KNOW WHO THA FUCK U FUCKIN WIT. I GOT MUTHAFUCKAS IN YOUR SET THAT WILL MAKE YOU REALIZE YOU AINT SHIT. JUST DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND KILL YOURSELF BEFORE I MAKE THE CALL

HAHA THIS NIGGA LOOKED UP THE YOUTUBE LINK TOO AND WATCHED THAT WHOLE VIDEO!

WHAT A FUCKIN CLOWN!! I GOT SUMTHIN 4 YOUR BITCHASS

vallejo? Get out of here you aint from the 831[/quote

BORN AND RAISED IN THE 831 KID.. I GOT HITTERS ON ALL MOUNDS NIGGA.

I SEE YOU MUTHAFUCKA, AND TRUST YOU GUNNA GET WHATS COMMIN TO YA.

HOW OLD IS YOUR BITCHASS ANYWAY?? YOU AINT SHIT TO A REAL KILLA..

YUNG BUCK YOU FUCKED WIT THA WRONG ONE..

U THINK U CAN WALK THE STREETS AND PAINT FREELY?

I DONT THINK SO, YOU JUST SCORED A GREEN LIGHT BUSTER

Stop talking like a nigger and you aint no killa you just a bitch on the keyboard, don't ever let me catch on my streets

okay "EVIL NIGGA" haha you a straight clown. u should stick to comedy cuz you hella laughs!

and straight up, they aint YOUR streets.. they whoevers got the bigger guns..remember that

jus watch YOUR back even when your in ya set cuz.. TRUST thAt u gunna regret fuckin wit a killa.. u aint got the balls to pull a trigga nigga