831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
DSCF2761.jpg

V.S

DSCF2739.jpg

one a lot of people will see...another one..not so many will see except for on here...

ill let you decide...

what does that have to do with anything(the pics). he just said that tok did a bad job at hacking yerb since dopeheads was saying "thats how you handle beef".. if you really know how to handle beef you hack all his shit and not let anything ride no matter how big or small or where its at.

it's easy to do a quick hollow in a roof or street side wall. and when it lacks skilz and looks like a lil kid did it thats even easier to do.

Maybe he's talking about the streets...not the pictures...you can come on here and see a few pics or know whats actually going on...just saying...if u walked through that spot you would see a few yerbs hacked...but theres 2 feet 2 letter yerb throws everywhere...i was there and honestly it would be a waste,

and it is visible from john st. with binoculars.. but who really looks down that way when passing through?

and that kragens is on a main st...

I don't know if that's how you handle it.. I mean I still see a lil yerbie to the left n an rda tag to the right.. and where the face is I see a rda tag on the ledge on the bottom center of the flick..

Idk but I'm just saying.. but I guess dopehead you know a lot on how to do it right.. cause you know your tight n shit huh?

oh okay? n na bruh. my opinion shouldnt matter to you. unless you were Yerba. n u took it as sumthn offending. no hard feelings towards yerb. see him up alot. im just speaking my mind like everyone here does

Assntitties Assntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties AssntittiesAssntitties Assntitties Assntitties