831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yes, yes... this shit's helluv toyish...begging your pardon in advance. finally worked my way through the 831 thread, needless to say i din't read half of the bullshit beef sessions, but i made it...

lemme just say big ups to MH, TSB, and also santa-cruz/porcelain for makin' with the flicks...

alright...

lessee if this works...

100_0243.jpg.b7cae0e7f34d07c51bd23b2bbadb3de2.jpg

100_01841.jpg.22f95c319bec8b6e8ace62e797a6e750.jpg

atone.doc

atsilver.jpg.1986e8125750ef8670540391d44d3fd7.jpg

atskully.jpg.79cba1ea135573fa439ef1ddf6f14498.jpg

'kay, sooo in addition to the obvious need for me to spend more time on this shit, i should prob'ly resize stuff in the future... sorry 'bout that...

in my defense, this shit's a few months old...

meh...

new to marina, and have never seen so many chill spots in one town in my life. guess i gots plenty o' room for improvement then, eh?

i'll try not to post any more garbage in the future... just wanted to say "hullo" more than anything...

cheers...

i guess huffing in general is the new shit. they had a full spread, front page and everything..in this urban newspaper here about "confessions of a gas huffer". people are trying to find the cheapest and most convenient ways to get fucked up now........seriously. i guess weed and mushrooms and acid just started costing too much....

now kids are getting fucked up on 3 dollar gallons of gas, 99 cent bleach, and now FREE SHIT..anyone can be a huffer now!! lol

ill tell you right now...no amount of breathing paint fumes is going to make me stupid enough to inhale shit fumes...

thats a good point. but people do it to get fucked up. we get high off the fumes doing something that gets us high anyways...we dont need jenkems.

i think its funny people are so reticent to address problems like that tho, ya dig. i sort of try to bring it to everyones attention..

sorry guys, wrong thread to going on about this "shit". haha. no pun intended.

its good for a quick laugh..i'm gonna go yammer on about it in the discussion forums. lol.