831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo got a couple of things to throw out for the taking ..you know who u are ease..ritz..yoker damn fagets you know who u are and youve seen me ,listen here i catch your ass going over my shit youll catch knuckles, as a matter of fact this goes to itchyfinger a.k.a AURAlisten up close i see you on the streets (even though i dont know how you look i know how eary looks) you hater and belive me this aint no kid shit u got into .. oh! eary "hore" i would of thought that u wanted to keep it kool "no haters here" T>N>P..

ps. if you guys want to settle this..i will be more then happy to meet you guys somewhere

pshhh...dont get mad...

the rules to this game are simple..

you write over me...i write over you...

plus we seen your shit.. it aint that great...

i mean if you had some skills and then someone like me went over your shit

i would see what u mean...but yea...

u need some more experience

porcelain, is it? by the sounds of it u sound like your AURA but any way just like you know werever theres time and no one to watch you do nice shit any one can get down sik , and yeah i do addmit i go down in those tunnels but its not like i spend all my free time there,oh!and by the way what the fucks up with this shit about u go over me i go over you shit, i dont like to dissrespect anyone , but if i have dissed you it was for your own good.. but hey thats just life huh!!!!! big ups to those comming from the bottom up. peace T>O>K ---MODe'

porcelain, is it? by the sounds of it u sound like your AURA but any way just like you know werever theres time and no one to watch you do nice shit any one can get down sik , and yeah i do addmit i go down in those tunnels but its not like i spend all my free time there,oh!and by the way what the fucks up with this shit about u go over me i go over you shit, i dont like to dissrespect anyone , but if i have dissed you it was for your own good.. but hey thats just life huh!!!!! big ups to those comming from the bottom up. peace T>O>K ---MODe'

isnt there like a 831 shit talkin thread

this thread is worthless. just a bunch of uneducated toys sucking each others dicks and posting beat ass flicks. i dont even know why i check this thread anymore. the internet killed graffiti, its a shame.

SO THEN WHY THA FUCK DO U KEEP COMING ON THIS MOTHAFUCKA!STOP FUCKIN BITCHIN!GET THA FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD IF U DONT LIKE IT!PUNK BITCH!:p

SO THEN WHY THA FUCK DO U KEEP COMING ON THIS MOTHAFUCKA!STOP FUCKIN BITCHIN!GET THA FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD IF U DONT LIKE IT!PUNK BITCH!:p [/size][/font][/color]

yeah bitch dont come bakk fucken ass if u dont like this thread deal with it you dont have to post this thread sucks and all this other bull shit keep it in your mouth!!