831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So if you are who im thinking WERM TNP you went over an ATK that was running on 101n for like 5 years.. Thats why alot of people not just hova dislike you.. As for hova he has been painting for a month and has alot of spots running you have none get over yourself put your ecko shirt on and go to school

So if you are who im thinking WERM TNP you went over an ATK that was running on 101n for like 5 years.. Thats why alot of people not just hova dislike you.. As for hova he has been painting for a month and has alot of spots running you have none get over yourself put your ecko shirt on and go to school

Yo that's the truth... TNP aint even got anything up to cross out. That ATK was like 6 - 7 years old... no rollers... ALL CANS.

yeah prettty much werm tnp is toy as they come. going over that at ATK was about the stupidiest thing ever done even for salinas toys. i would suggest changing your name and dropping your crew, quit jockin hova cuz youll never catch up to him, and you know he shits all over you. on top of all that..4 circles for a throw up isnt graffiti sorry youngin.

NEW SHIPMENT IN AT TYCOON APPARREL IN CAPITOLA...MORE TALL CANS OF MONTANA AND MORE POCKET CANS AND MORE TIPS AND MORE OTR AND FLOW PENS AND MORE SILVER AND PURPLE KRINK PENS GRAF VIDEOS RESPIRATOR AND MORE PEEP IT....[/size][/color]

tycoo.jpg

0508071015.jpg

otrmarker.jpg

montnamarker.jpg

tycoonapp.jpg

tycoo.jpg

sick add fool...

...?

yeah prettty much werm tnp is toy as they come. going over that at ATK was about the stupidiest thing ever done even for salinas toys. i would suggest changing your name and dropping your crew, quit jockin hova cuz youll never catch up to him, and you know he shits all over you. on top of all that..4 circles for a throw up isnt graffiti sorry youngin.

i thought circles were the new straight letters :)

hey i have a couple..that arent crossed out haha...

Yo that's the truth... TNP aint even got anything up to cross out. That ATK was like 6 - 7 years old... no rollers... ALL CANS.

thats true...i admit..i didnt know anyone could see it anymore? oh and tnp is just me...

ima drifter tho you guys should check out seaside and monterey..

change my name? drop my crew? what crew? its a saying i go by..tomorrows not promised...and its 3 cirlcles and a weird thingy with swirly lines and cool stuff...haha i figured i would get hated on i mean come on, mean gets shit all the time and hes one of the dopest around this area...

do your homework on straight letters

then do your homework on atk

preferably while drinking a steel reserve and smoking a blunt

and you'll be good in no time

straight letters? i cant even walk straight...haha and i was cool wit yolo when he was here...whens the exam?