831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
retro is nice

prize is great.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

SOMEONE BAN THIS KIDDIE

you have to be 15 or younger or have just got in the game to have some stupid shit like this come out of your mouth.i bet you also think KING 157 is uhhh o.k..just keep your mouth shut,ask around about RETRO,and learn some history....

i dont have to ask around about retro, ive painted with retro, ive painted with pear, ive painted with jaws ive painted with king you dumb fuck. you need to slow you're roll cyber fuck

retro is dope but i think that kid pryze is much better then retro is or was, has many more styles, and the way i see it surpasses retro in skill already and he seems to just be getting started with his graffiti carrer. so keep to you're self you fuck.

i dont have to ask around about retro, ive painted with retro, ive painted with pear, ive painted with jaws ive painted with king you dumb fuck. you need to slow you're roll cyber fuck

retro is dope but i think that kid pryze is much better then retro is or was, has many more styles, and the way i see it surpasses retro in skill already and he seems to just be getting started with his graffiti carrer. so keep to you're self you fuck.

damn ricky your the king of fucken comedy.i wouldnt be suprised if the next thing to come out your diareah mouth is"RELM has cleaner lines than NACE DF".i could see if you said if RETRO was the same age of PRYZE hed be better ,but you went above and beyond and said"pryze is much better then retro is or was".pfffft PRYZE has more styles cause there truly not his.its not hard to see that PRYZE has soaked up hella outside inspiration (just go to the S.F. thread-that styles dime a dozen.almost its own font)and thats coo to each his own ,but RETRO created a signture style that was his own from hands,throws,stamps,pieces.on top of that two way different time periods.

THOSE THAT KNOW EDUCATE THIS KIDDIE

damn ricky your the king of fucken comedy.i wouldnt be suprised if the next thing to come out your diareah mouth is"RELM has cleaner lines than NACE DF".i could see if you said if RETRO was the same age of PRYZE hed be better ,but you went above and beyond and said"pryze is much better then retro is or was".pfffft PRYZE has more styles cause there truly not his.its not hard to see that PRYZE has soaked up hella outside inspiration (just go to the S.F. thread-that styles dime a dozen.almost its own font)and thats coo to each his own ,but RETRO created a signture style that was his own from hands,throws,stamps,pieces.on top of that two way different time periods.

THOSE THAT KNOW EDUCATE THIS KIDDIE

YEAH YOU CANT COMPARE KING RETRO TO PRYZE

RETRO IS FUCKEN DOPE

How old are you? :gaga:

keep in mind they are both from diffrent times. dont get me wrong, retro is a major icon in central coast history or even go as far as saying northern california. comparing such a young gun to such a player is ludacris. on the contrary, pryze is infact very young and talented, with that equation he was the potiental to become such as retro. as far as "outside influence", everyone draws inspiration from someone. as long as you're not blatently biting, it's always been passed off, whoopty doo, who cares. everyones product looks like someone elses, sad but true.

prize would never be better then retro not even close...i dont even think he has done even a close amount of pieces near retro... prize used to be tight know he is just want to have the frisco funck style it aint working if u read this u should go back to the old prize....know your wack as fuck....compare to what u useto do....