831 cali

meanone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Damn...

Looks like some ones back..

look at the jockstrap jocking the jockstrap.

welcome back?? when was he here.

oh i get it welcome back as in..no wait i still dont get it.

welcome back zeus no wait you were never a factor either..

Mean quit jocking Pryze

Aura quit jocking Euro

Use quit thinking you are big.. no wait you are a big nobody.

i got an idea Mh the whole crew should just quit graff and pick up knitting.

use should quit graff and pick up basket weaving, and place all the scarves and sweaters that MH makes in the baskets and head over to the swap meat to sell them..

yea its easy to talk on the internet.....and trust me ill rip your face off literaly....u want beef u can step toe to toe to the only USE real talk u dont know who u fucking with yuor just a dumb bitch....waiting to get beat down...and as for prize the foo bights staight from jeloe...and just so u know i will catch u...just ask prize when people talk there shit they get beat down by big use..and trust me i will find out who u r...better yet if u are such a badass tell us who u really r.... then i would brake your face...u dont know wats the deal..

ITS ABOUT HOW GOOD U CAN USE A CAN...U KNOW WATS FUNNY IS THAT U NEED STYLE AND I SE EVERYONE BIGHTING ON PRIZE...OTHER THEN OATH...NOEM KEEP ON BITING CUZ YOUR NEVER GONNA HAVE A WERTHY STYLE....CUZ YOUR JUST A 6,2 PUSSY AND PRIZE IS YOUR MINI ME...

yea its easy to talk on the internet.....and trust me ill rip your face off literaly....u want beef u can step toe to toe to the only USE real talk u dont know who u fucking with yuor just a dumb bitch....waiting to get beat down...and as for prize the foo bights staight from jeloe...and just so u know i will catch u...just ask prize when people talk there shit they get beat down by big use..and trust me i will find out who u r...better yet if u are such a badass tell us who u really r.... then i would brake your face...u dont know wats the deal..

"BITTING" is ok these days as long as you say its "INSPIRATION".and i think PRYZE gets a lot of "INSPIRATION".:lol: