rest in peace fut.

aerosone.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ATTACH]31934.vB[/ATTACH]

To my little brother, you will always be in my heart. I miss you.

[ATTACH]31929.vB[/ATTACH]

Damn! you look older in that beard Mike, but it looks good on ya!

[ATTACH]31932.vB[/ATTACH]

You were always pulling off crazy stunts LoL.

[ATTACH]31933.vB[/ATTACH]

This is how I remember you. Love you always Darren.

[ATTACH]31935.vB[/ATTACH]

I know your watching over me...."what'cha talkin bout Willis"

[ATTACH]31936.vB[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]31931.vB[/ATTACH]

I know you were great with the kids, wish you were here, they will miss and remember you.

[ATTACH]31930.vB[/ATTACH]

Wish you were here to meet my other half. Im happy shes with me to help me get through the loss of my little brother....We miss you.

[ATTACH]31928.vB[/ATTACH]

Thank you, Lisa for helping us put all these pictures together. I know that you wish you would've met Mike. I know you feel close to him just by going through this hard time with me and my family.

We ALL MISS and LOVE YOU....

bigheads.jpg.8079310dcb4b038fec3f624ba119af19.jpg

mike1.jpg.34ed68ce019e5f7bd85e50e1a55783bf.jpg

Smiley.jpg.31c61db79311748dda5e713d9f55634c.jpg

DarrenKids.jpg.54116914ba3efc4acfcd625ec999650f.jpg

MikeStatue.jpg.efc5a33e732a4e57e31dc206479bff04.jpg

MikeRose.jpg.275f7145e63b334a7e4897dc8da2dd2f.jpg

IM000998.jpg.10cdd3b0c49b5d3e0bedb3193d6eae81.jpg

IM000002.jpg.0ed35bfc13a8e1c722811ae82e031134.jpg

IM000021-1.jpg.e306892a5cd3c09c84c6a8a6c59e62b3.jpg

MY DEAREST LITTLE BROTHER.... I KNOW WE DIDN'T SPEND A LOT OF TIME TOGETHER IN THE PAST YEARS. WHEN WE HAD TIME TOGETHER I WAS HAPPY YOU WERE THERE. YOU ALWAYS TOLD ME, DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY, SCREW THEM AND WOULD GIVE ME A HUG. WHEN YOU WOULD STAY IN SANTA CRUZ WE WOULD SKATE MY RAMPS TOGETHER AND HAVE FUN. YOU WOULD ALWAYS GO FOR IT! THINGS THAT LOOKED HARD TO PULL YOU WOULD DO IT AND I LOVE TO WATCH IT. WE ALL HAVE DONE THINGS TO MAKE PEOPLE UNHAPPY,(HEY KNOW ONE IS PERFECT) WHEN YOU WOULD HANG OUT WITH ALL THE YOUNGER KIDS THEY ENJOYED YOUR COMPANY VERY MUCH, YOU WERE ALLWAYS GOOD WITH THE KIDS AND MADE THEM LAUGH. THEY NEVER WANTED TO LEAVE YOU ALONE. I WANTED TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU AND HAVE YOU AROUND MORE OFTEN. I LOVE YOU AND WILL MISS YOU NO MATTER WHAT MIKE. I HEARD ABOUT THE CD BY OPM. AND HEARD THAT THE SONG HEAVEN IS A HALFPIPE WAS YOUR FAVORITE I WILL ALWAYS LISTEN TO THAT SONG AND THINK OF YOU. HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN SKATING AND SURFING TOGETHER (PERFECT HALFPIPES AND PERFECT WAVES) THERE ARE SO MANY MEMORIES OF YOU, 26 YEARS OF GOOD ONES THAT WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART. I HOPE YOU ARE IN A HAPPY PLACE. TAKE CARE MY LITTLE BROTHER. WE ALL LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU (FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS) YOUR BIG BRO..........

MikeSkating-2.jpg

In Loving Memory of M.P.K.

FEB. 1980 - July 2006

MY DEAREST LITTLE BROTHER.... I KNOW WE DIDN'T SPEND A LOT OF TIME TOGETHER IN THE PAST YEARS. WHEN WE HAD TIME TOGETHER I WAS HAPPY YOU WERE THERE. YOU ALWAYS TOLD ME, DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY, SCREW THEM AND WOULD GIVE ME A HUG. WHEN YOU WOULD STAY IN SANTA CRUZ WE WOULD SKATE MY RAMPS TOGETHER AND HAVE FUN. YOU WOULD ALWAYS GO FOR IT! THINGS THAT LOOKED HARD TO PULL YOU WOULD DO IT AND I LOVE TO WATCH IT. WE ALL HAVE DONE THINGS TO MAKE PEOPLE UNHAPPY,(HEY KNOW ONE IS PERFECT) WHEN YOU WOULD HANG OUT WITH ALL THE YOUNGER KIDS THEY ENJOYED YOUR COMPANY VERY MUCH, YOU WERE ALLWAYS GOOD WITH THE KIDS AND MADE THEM LAUGH. THEY NEVER WANTED TO LEAVE YOU ALONE. I WANTED TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH YOU AND HAVE YOU AROUND MORE OFTEN. I LOVE YOU AND WILL MISS YOU NO MATTER WHAT MIKE. I HEARD ABOUT THE CD BY OPM. AND HEARD THAT THE SONG HEAVEN IS A HALFPIPE WAS YOUR FAVORITE I WILL ALWAYS LISTEN TO THAT SONG AND THINK OF YOU. HOPEFULLY WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN SKATING AND SURFING TOGETHER (PERFECT HALFPIPES AND PERFECT WAVES) THERE ARE SO MANY MEMORIES OF YOU, 26 YEARS OF GOOD ONES THAT WILL ALWAYS BE IN MY HEART. I HOPE YOU ARE IN A HAPPY PLACE. TAKE CARE MY LITTLE BROTHER. WE ALL LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU (FOREVER IN OUR HEARTS) YOUR BIG BRO..........

MikeSkating-2.jpg

In Loving Memory of M.P.K.

FEB. 1980 - July 2006

In futs we trust.

DSC02421.jpg

DSC02425.jpg

Mike didnt go anywhere.

he was behind me at the yard saying "dude, why'd you make my nostrils so big?"

(we miss you mudder fucher.)

These are real fresh!. ..Really sorry about the loss friends, op, dk, ia, his family. to everyone I send my condolences

p.s. the first time I met him was at my 18th, real chill guy, mellow, good dude..I thought his name was "ike" for like ever. rest in peace Mike..

26859961.jpg

SUC50035.jpg

saek t.o:

RIP FUTS. Clearly the best memory of you I have, when you came to jenoe's house with a big ass orange paint drop in your eye. We were trying to get you some shit to clean it out but you weren't even trippin. just happy cause you just got that billboard on bascom near kirks.

Man I think of how close you were to your crew, and I think of how it would be to lose someone from my crew...

.My deepest condolances go to his family, and crew...dek and op, i am so sorry for your loss...

I know I have some fut drawings, and some flicks... ill post them soon...

Thank you for more pix. Our family goes on this site daily to see what is new. His friends meant the world to him and what you send us helps us remember that. We watched some of his videos of him partying and skating with his friends and he was so funny and cooky. He had fun to say the least. We are keeping all the posts for a scrap book so please keep the photos coming. We appreciate it! Thank you for all your thoughts.

Kim

futz5.jpg

during my last visit with Mike, i broke his lady's IKEA wooden computer chair. i felt hella bad. i put it back together like nothing happened. but if someone was to apply any sort of weight on it, it would've collapsed and fell apart. so i confessed before i left. i thought he was gonna be pissed so i was ready to offer him some money to replace it, and he says "dude, dont even trip, it's about time, i fuckin hated that chair."

that's my dude.

We have set up a website for tributes, photos, etc for FUTS.

Please visit, and leave messages, stories etc on the messageboard. We would love any other additions/suggestions you may have for the site.

We will also be selling FUTS brand merchandise shortly via this site, with all profits raising money for memorial for him

Please visit.

The following links all go to the same site:

http://www.kingfut.com

http://www.rememberingfuts.com

Thanks!

Shannon

:king: :king:

• 2 weeks later...