rest in peace fut.

aerosone.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is really good! We have some decks online for sale, and will also have shirts/hats/clothing with the same types of designs too. We are trying to raise money for the Michael "Futs" Kilduff memorial fund.

The money is going towards some form of memorial service or something more permanent to keep Mikes memory alive. Please if you have designs you want to contribute email me:

mail@michaelkilduff.com

and also please spread the word and buy buy buy. £10 from each deck goes towards the fund. We haven't sold any yet so please let people know!

Thanks again this all means so much to me...

Shannon

• 2 weeks later...

mike use to have these crazy injuries from skateing. he loved to peel off huge scabs and gross people out with em'. he would always suprise me with these crazy, "how did he do that and get away" kinda shots!! definately a sj king. he is missed by many. my condolences to mikes closest friends and family.

R.I.P. FUTS ONE!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well xmas is a few days away and we are all hurting . This is the one day we all

see Mike! Mom is in England with Shannon and xmas is just not the same! Wish you

were here Mike! Kyle(only 7 yrs old) asked Santa to wrap you up and put you under the tree so you can be alive again and with us! He misses you terrible. I hope you are

watching over all us and your friends. WE all miss you. Lots of love!

Your big sister.

Smokey is well.

Merry Xmas to all of Mike's friends..........keep his memory alive

Mike,

I know you are watching us all chow down and drink too much this Christmas; it is awful without you, no other way to say it.... it is just not the same without you; not too much smililng going on. I lit a candle for you at Christmas Eve service where Alex was dressed up as an Angel. I miss you so very much and Smokey is helping me and protecting me. As you ordered me, I will get out and walk him more.

Much love to all your friends this holiday season as I know they miss you so much too as all the family does. You are the brightest star in the skies ...

We love you and you are in our hearts and souls forever.

Much love from your Mom, .... and your brothers and sisters and nephews and nieces.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...