CHICAGO REPRESENT!

HektykWorld

Lookin for any1 in Chicago 2 rep their crew. Me and my friends just started a crew on the south side, goes by the name BoD. We wanna see what we gotta compete with. Post ur crew name and sum pics. We ain't out for war, just sum friendly competition.

Chicago Luv

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Ginger Bread Man

i wanna be dowwwwnnn.

not to be a total penis however the thread title is chicago represnet. not represent your crew. there is another thread<ghey> in chan O. frankly if u wish to compete, u may wish to start off in your bathroom stall and proceed to hit up trash bins in the alleys. u wil the graduate to picking up a can and be scared shitless for all of the 20 seconds it will take you to do a paint tag. move on u might enjoy doing a fill in in like 30 minutes. some choose to skip all the dirty work and start doing "pieces" from day one officially becoming a legal beagle.

im being very serious. 12oz isnt the place to compete...its a place to show what u have done.

so please show us a sample of your work so that it may be properly categorized

this wasn't me tryin 2 say we can take on evrybody, or sum attempt 2 be "down"...i know we are new, i know were nuthin right now... i just wanted 2 see sum of the work of other crews in chicago... instead of the usual stuf i see eveyrday near my house, chicago is a big city so i cant see evrything... i plan on putting up sum pics once me friends send me evrything, until then i was askin 2 see pics of the work other chicago crews have done, thats all... no need 2 flip out

Guest Ginger Bread Man

i wasnt flipping out however the search button really does work. go to brickslayer. that is where all the grafiti related flix go... there isa thread in there called the new chi town thread... if you do not see what you like in there. go out catch flix ride the line and share it with everyone in there.... please

thank you. that is all from my part

Yeah you did kid, you fucked up big time!!! Aint fucking with us nigga! Nah i'm just kidding, but seriously though man we have a chi-town thread and we got a lot of crew flix in there, the old one was closed so were trying to get this new one started, just throw your pics in there and wait to see some more. Laterzzzzzzz

Edited because I couldnt spell for shit.

Archived