marlboro country (virginia)

promnight

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my little brother was standing on top of a toilet in the mall bathroom, shitting on the shelf above the toilet (ultimate upperdeck). i was waitin outside, and i see this guy looking like he seen a ghost come running out of the bathroom and out of the mall. and then my brother came out like "lets get the fuck out of here, the lock to my stall was broken and some guy walked in on me." that fool was actin like he never seen a 12 year old kid shitting on something before ......

EDIT: but on a side, can someone out there please post some flicks up ..... we can post flicks AND talk about shit .......

my little brother was standing on top of a toilet in the mall bathroom, shitting on the shelf above the toilet (ultimate upperdeck). i was waitin outside, and i see this guy looking like he seen a ghost come running out of the bathroom and out of the mall. and then my brother came out like "lets get the fuck out of here, the lock to my stall was broken and some guy walked in on me." that fool was actin like he never seen a 12 year old kid shitting on something before ......

EDIT: but on a side, can someone out there please post some flicks up ..... we can post flicks AND talk about shit .......

thats funny. we should post flicks. that would be nice.

post something good. nothing gay and shitty.

yo we used to do some fucked up shit at lunch in highschool. i dont even want to admit to it, its shameful to think about the way we used to pick on some kids .... but i will say that we used to mix up mad food in a 20 oz soda bottle and leave lunch early and run up to the 4th floor ... then when the bell rang and everyone started coming up the stairs, we would drop that shit down the middle all the way to the bottom. there was a cage to block shit like that from hitting people, but that would just make the mixture blow up everywhere, all over this huge crowd of hoodrats, retards, and polo-rockers, a veritable cross-section of my high schools population. screaming and chaos usually ensued .....