Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I'm not even hearing any of this "grown up man" talk.

Two dudes who are on the level, one of which just painted that wall with you a short time ago, drop some shit probably cause they were in the neighborhood after handling some REAL business, yeah it wasn't some over-rendered digital spaghetti "burner", but at least they covered up completely what they went over. So instead of acting like a real grown up man, and going through any of the appropriate channels that you could have gone through, ie myspace or getting in touch through a mutual crewmate, you act like a fucking baby, drop some lame shit with some too-tuff talk next to it, and then pop on the internet to post it and whine some more.

"Long live the king"? More like "God save the drama queen".

i can understand what emit(really? emit hi crew?) is saying about the legal wall issue, you get one, people find out about it, spot is blown. theyre trying to rule it with an iron fist, like dude said invite/permission only. i can dig that. lime and abyss obviously stepped on toes, but is that everyone on here's business? why post that in an open forum, not only that but call out the whole crew?are you really that insecure that you need to chop other's legs off so you can appear taller?

i dont know the way i see it is if someone got a nice production on a legal thats one thing but other than that you do your burner catch your flick and keep it movin,thats what legals are for in my book,anyway thats my 2 cents,respect to HI and the YL's they both do their thing...