Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
againandagain.jpg

CMON SON.. THIS LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING DUSTY BALL OF LINT FLOATING OVER HIS SOLID FILL LIKE A FADED LIL TUMBLEWEED.. THAT FILL IS NOWHERE CLOSE TO HARDBODY LOOKING LIKE YOU WERE MAD SHOOK ON THAT ONE WITH YOUR HALF EMPTY DOLLAR CAN... IF YOURE FINISHED AND CAN STILL READ THE DUDES SHIT.. YOU ARE DOING IT WRONG!! BUT IF YOU WERE GOING FOR THAT VINTAGE LOOK, YOU NAILED IT.. GRAFFITI ISNT A FINE WINE SON.. AGED JUST DOESNT LOOK GOOD

pause? r u kidding me? if u have ro say pause its cause ur scared someone thinks ur gay!! mason should catch some tags first before tellin cats how to get up.. mind ya business people

just so happens down my way shit gets taken down reeal quick. im not about this little train track bullshit. it must be so hard to get up in the woods :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

show me up on awall jeg since your a "quality writer" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

just so happens down my way shit gets taken down reeal quick. im not about this little train track bullshit. it must be so hard to get up in the woods :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

show me up on awall jeg since your a "quality writer" :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

shit in stamford runs for years on the street, i see shit from miza vler konok menk ser2 and oval that is atleast 3 or more years old, there buff is not on top of there game at all, but if thats ur excuse for not getting up at all, hey to each his own. ill stop talking now and continue to drink my st ides and relax! have a nice day

st_ides_high_gravity.gif

MMMMHHHMMM tasty.

Why don't you guys just fight each other?

Oh wait..

So many of you are afraid to go it alone, just stay out of Hartford, everything you do in the next few months will be for no reason because it will get taken out, stay in your little towns and little worlds hiding behind your "graff friends"