Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

P.S. u guys are fucking losers.... u deffinatley dont have jobs bcuz all u do is sit on 12oz and talk shit about tank/tenk and scoe. im sure both of them got way more ups than u and would smoke u in a battle.... they wouldnt even battle u if u had the balls to bcuz u dudes are prolly cops. I SMELL BACONNNNN. One.Two.O.3 "DO UR HOMEW3K NIKKAS REAL TALK, YAHHH NIKKAZ AINT WAVY LIKE DJSPITS.... HE ONLY SPITS BCUZ HE TOO FULL FROM ALL THAT CUM TO SWALLOW. SHOVE A CAN OF IRONLAK UP UR ASS NO HOMO U FUCKIN CLOWN....eat a dick

BUMP OUIJA,PACE,GELI,REVENGE,ES1,BELROC,GNOME,KONOK,JELOSY,CLAS6 & VYCES.

VYCES IS DOWN WITH THEM ¢@ DUDES I HEARD..... SHOUT OUTZ TO THE ARK ONE

ayyooo first a nikkas is a cop.. then a nikka dont got a job.. these 12 oz nikkas is talm bout fucking queers u niggas is extra fenimine. ya nikkas aint kno bout dis real hip hop shit famalam french mac wit the cheese scrap u not wavey at all slimedula.. fuck outta here wit ya prismos in hand... damn right nobodys is fuckin wit jobs round here frog hollow wats ur occupation tho slime?? u a working ass nigga ! get ya ebt took tho.. iight scoe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

that shit gay too scrap u on that readin a book tip no homo some shaky type nikka quick 2 cop a pair of yellow jeans and read some shit

but my nigga.... is u gay nigga? wat is this faggotry we has here slime u some type of homo who be readin and shit scrap fall back wit all that str8 boogy bordin get high and listen to this scrap.. u a READING ASS NIKKA wild & reckless scomoses no scomo.. iight tank

Like graffiti is turning into a fuckin Jersey Shore episode yo. Mad drama, mad shit talk. Paint and do you. If you got beef be a grownup and fight.

please you was weak any way scrap... frail ass nigga... yal cats remind me of that asian nigga on the down town bus clippin his finger nails and toe nails str8 not give a fuck slime. yall the type of nigga who wears sweatpants wit one pant leg rolled up. u niggas is not even wavey scrap like how u jock a throwie tho?? fortune cookie ass nika.. Put it like this... its a throwie... how u jock that tho?????????? ya nikkas aint got 50 posts or better throw in the towel slime u not built 4 this tankdulas.. nikkas is str8 feminismists votin for womans wrights and shit nigga how u even sound right now 2 shit on my mans wope tho......

paint leagal walls and get ya gray dot/banana skinny fusion level 5 version 10's took.. iight scoe

U SEE? YOU SEE 12 OZ ??? HOW THESE NIKKAS IS STR8 CLAIMIN BLASPHAMEYS THO STR8 TOY BOYS KID 2 SAY SUCH WILD ACCUSATIONS AND CRITICIZATIONS MA NIKKA FALL BACK TANK NAH BLT 4A IS MORE THEN JUS A GRAFFITY ARTIST THIS NIKKA IS A TRUE LEGEND MA NIKKA DO UR HOME WORK SCRAP TELL ME THIS WHO IN YOUR SQUAD DROP A BACK TO BACK BURNERS ON ROOF TOPS WITH CLOUDS, 3D'S, 4D'S, IRONLACKS, FLOWPENS, AND PRISMOS ALL IN ONE THO????? U NIKKAS IS STR8 HATERADES 2 BE SAYIN SUCH TOY STATEMENTS MA NIKKA U A STR8 XFL IMITATEN TO BE HATIN ON THE G.O.D.FATHER PART 9 KILLA SCOE OF N.A.H. DESCENT..

HAHAHA i still have no fucking idea what you are saying, speak english

but really son who iz u all of five foot one to step to a grown ass man tommy tucker ass duck how u gonna rag pieces when it takes u half a day to bmx to da beat tho. get ur bicycle tooken or collide with a small jamaican man or get pook'd either which way mozes eight ball in corner pocket can you feel me my hasbro buy myself a nice cold malta 4 tha lo lo with your lunch money kid

alkjh349839.png