Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

5701467813_66a13e5a22.jpg

The word fascism comes come from this, it is a fasces, a bundle of sticks tied together, ruled by an axe head, meaning, the many ruled by one iron fist.... you find throughout a majority of american symbology including in courts, congress, on money, on the lincoln memorial, and in other various places, hiding in plain sight

Probably because people ask "who the hell is that guy"

ah indeed there man bear pig lol well, for the record i found him. brought it to his attention and quite honestly for this one peice he dissed you guys got like 50 and half prob runnin still somewhere

keep in mind that this was almost like 20 yrs ago godamn we old ... but also to be clear i never was in charge of putn people down with pros and come to think of it being a member of the board i never had a say that was erst r.i.p im sure you remember this cat but if ya dont i recall he surely remebered you

erst and erb were realy good friends at the time so do the math didnt mean to go off on a tangent but i was tryn to answer the why ....its funny now to me,

im realy from my understanding erb dosent even write anymore and what can anyone realy do about it ......realy

its fuckn 2012 maybe yall should battle or somthin lol

im a sell tickets and takin bets although the odds are stacked in someones favor ...need i say more

5701467813_66a13e5a22.jpg

The word fascism comes come from this, it is a fasces, a bundle of sticks tied together, ruled by an axe head, meaning, the many ruled by one iron fist.... you find throughout a majority of american symbology including in courts, congress, on money, on the lincoln memorial, and in other various places, hiding in plain sight

:lol: :lol: ma nikka.... As far as bein Hip 2 Da Fascist Scene goes aint nobody more hip 2 the fascist scene than the godbody veterin lord of the seas killa mock him self ju dug. Ma nikka, Put it like this, U say this and that u hip to the fascisms scene but tell me this ....... who in ya squad could rock a str8 letter tho??? Ya nikkas is some str8 non hip 2 the scene type of nikkas in the face tho and i only been hip 2 the scene maybe 3 or 4 times scrap. Fall back u softa then a baby ass type of shit i stick my gray dots on my montanos nigga str8 like that

That Woke would be an ill logo for a roller blade company

SMH... RIP TO A NIKKA WOPE.... HE WAS YOUNG AND RECKLESS, LIVED THE DANGEROUS LIFE STYLE. YO TELL ME HOW THIS NIKKA WAS BOMBIN RITE HE SAID YO IM GOIN ALL CITY, FROM WALLING FORD ALL THE WAY TO STRAFORD SPRINGS BACK 2 BACK STICKERS, BUT THIS NIKKA END UP GETTING HIT BY A CAR THO. REST IN PEACE WOPE2 THAT NIKKA STILL OWED ME A PRISMO THO SO FUCK THAT NIGGA

IF N E YALL INTERESTED WOPE FUNERAL WILL BE AT CHANEL1 ON SATURDAY JANUARY 7TH. THERE WILL BE FREE FIVE GUYS AND LIVE SAXAPHONE PLAYERS IIGHT 1

fuck dat nigga rels he toy

ma nikka.. who even is u tho 2 be saying such things tho?? aint u the same scrap dula who said nikkkas could bite a throwie tho? how u could bite a throwie slime u make no sense at all famo fall back.....real reconize real and ya nikkas smellin unfamiliar in the face b... fall back or get your dome push back kid u aint built for this ya nikkas should take up knitting instead. u a west port in the face type dula quick to get your wig chopped 5 iigt ma nikka U kno wat really chaps my ass? A nikka think oh we all city we catch a heavan spot in Five Guys ima go home n post it in 12oz. Like ma nikka how u even sound rite now 2 catch a 5 guys burna thas cool an all but who in ya squad could drop a str8 letta thou? Talm bout letta structures this n that tho.. Tell me this ya nikkas got 5 guys fillin on deck but who in ya team got a wendys fillin tho? Ya nikkas is not even rreal bombers fam and i aomt evem a real bomba and i no more then them nikkas scrap. Who in ya team got fillins in white castle tho put it like this its a throwie who in ya squad got fillins on deck at popeyes tho slime? U the type to rock a heelie/jordan fusions from 09 thinkin u wavy but then u rockin the heelie mocassins the next day on some whiteboy shit my nikka. What u nikkas kno bout the timbo heelies tho? Ya niggas aint even built 4 this scrapaflem u the type 2 axe 4 advice about how to un-clog ya gray dots on 12oz my nikla str8 fenimines female fraud in famalam Ma nigga... As far as a politics goes and a secret societies... slimesavelli mockasmelli.... how u even sound right now??? Nigga... We actually really been doin this as far as politicin is concerned nigga we actually really does this tho. aint u ever seen the movie the Matrix???? niggas been known there aint no secret societys or nuna that slime wtf is a illuminaty tho? fuck u talm bout nikka. We got polos and timbos and prismos on deck nigga u not fuckin with that how we could be in a secret society if niggas got prismos and iron laks an all of that???? u the type 2 quick get ur wings clipped and str8 aired scrap. u niggas is type conspiracy in the face ma nikka I'm late on tha subject but u a bogis in the face type of snitcherling ma nikka str8 xfl imitations on board nikka u the type 2 go sent 2 the store 4 a dutch kid this nikka wope juxd'ed craze's lunchables the otha day on the otha side rite at the ice cream truck nikka 3esper roller skated away and craze was on the floor with cazper on top of him playin the saxophone like watt up nigga there was strawberry fudge cake and rainbow jimmies scattered everywhere on the scene of the crime and u trying 2 say nikkas wasn't violated tho? ma nikka who is you u aint even got word in the circle of the gawds we eaten burgers and TGIF fridays sipping lemonade like nobody business kid we discussin the politics of this graff lyife while u tryina get ya throwie game up in the hartford tunnels playa u not built 4 this ya nikkas mite as well start stashin up on ya wheat pastes cuz clearly dis graff shyt aint suit y'all ya nikkas is some str8 odd future type dullas nigga u probably can't even name franch montana passed 4 mix tapes kid fall back u not wavy...... o nd happy 14th birth-day 2 tha god father of graffiti a nikka veiw aka mope NAH WFV

• Like 1

ah indeed there man bear pig lol well, for the record i found him. brought it to his attention and quite honestly for this one peice he dissed you guys got like 50 and half prob runnin still somewhere

keep in mind that this was almost like 20 yrs ago godamn we old ... but also to be clear i never was in charge of putn people down with pros and come to think of it being a member of the board i never had a say that was erst r.i.p im sure you remember this cat but if ya dont i recall he surely remebered you

erst and erb were realy good friends at the time so do the math didnt mean to go off on a tangent but i was tryn to answer the why ....its funny now to me,

im realy from my understanding erb dosent even write anymore and what can anyone realy do about it ......realy

its fuckn 2012 maybe yall should battle or somthin lol

im a sell tickets and takin bets although the odds are stacked in someones favor ...need i say more

I posted the pic, because I found it cleaning out my garage. Not trying to restart some beef in any way, because this goes back before some of these people were even born. Just does not make sense. I was just posting pics I found from back then.

Me and Erb really do not paint in CT any more (in fact I have not been in CT for a few years), but back in the day, me and him were boys. We did have a fall out that had nothing to do with graff, but that does not effect the bombing we did back then. We got up back then more then most writers, now or then, but that was still back in the day and ultimately it does not matter. Real life takes over.

When it comes down to it, Emit definitely has a lot of skills and is by far one of the best writers to come out of CT, but me and Erb also got up more between BPT and NYC then alot of other writers, then or now.

I was just posting pics, time to let it go, for sure.

Hey! djspits is back!!!

I just wish I could understand what he is saying. That is saying alot, since I took ebonics level 1,000,000. He just took it to another level, beyond the average level (or above average).

So ghetto, no one can understand his ghettoness.

Keeping it fo'real.

@ CILONE and BELROC

Not mad.. just sucks when you see a wall dissed 20 years later and you never even knew someone did that shit to you... total disrespect with no knowledge to act on it... I got my flix, all good.

Thanks CIL for the props on having some skills.

Hopefully you and other CT heads are still hitting those hwys... back in the day me, gaze, cycle, jive, wink, imok/df... all had fills on 95 from Norwalk to NY and on I-84 from Danbury all the way to the city on multiple hwys... We connected CT graff to NY graff....Even on the train lines.

• Like 2

Your right.

You should mention Vert, because he got up more then all of us over all (at least as far as bombing). Vert was everywhere back then. I had the chance to go bombing with him once and he was extremely cool. Pib, IMOK was also cool when I painted with him in Norwalk.

IMOK definitely made the connection from CT to NYC and also were the guys we were chasing back then. Currently, CT is centered on Hartford, but back then it was BPT and Danbury to NYC. No matter how much I wanted to fight all of you back then, I can not deny your skills or influence on CT graff.