Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

sid is shit he knows it and everyone else knows it too.......you could have all the talent in the world, but if you have a piss poor attitude and a big ego, you're going no where.

the fact that dude has to constantly pop off at the mouth or online speaks volumes....

shut your mouth and talk with your cans....

last time i'm every fucking talking about this kid cause talking about him makes him think that he's important and he is definately not that

sid is shit he knows it and everyone else knows it too.......you could have all the talent in the world, but if you have a piss poor attitude and a big ego, you're going no where.

the fact that dude has to constantly pop off at the mouth or online speaks volumes....

shut your mouth and talk with your cans....

last time i'm every fucking talking about this kid cause talking about him makes him think that he's important and he is definately not that

HAHA! yous a funny nigga!

Why the fuck does everyone have to act so hard on here? Why cant dudes just be dudes. Of course certain people are gonna be toy...thats part of the game. You dont start out as a king all over the streets.

Kobe, you always have an opinion on peoples flix, but, Ive never seen your shit. State your name...

your all about improvement huh sid..???then you wouldnt mind what i gotta say..your peice looks sloppy for a simple style peice...typical style but ok..fades are sloppy ..and it dosent look finished ....and humble down for someone who talks so much on here i was expecting something alot better....on the postive side thou..you got some decent letters..and if you keep painting you can be better..