Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

This spot has mad open space. I went over like ten of this kid's bombs. Could be a dope piece spot in the BX, but toys ruin it in days. FUCK NYC GRAFF. That comes from first hand experience. Home of the legends, but ruined by toys. Total bombing scene where subway pieces originated.

1008955283_MeloIsmDickBXBeef.jpg.d5fd18187626ca9bd09c7e4a67e609b8.jpg

medical unit

i destroyed the shit out of dis cause the shit that crappy shit was on top of was my shit and it was not up for even finish or even up for 2 hours to go get something to eat and wen i when back they were there painting on top of my shit i was mad as fuck i went back the next day and destroyed the shit........

i destroyed the shit out of dis cause the shit that crappy shit was on top of was my shit and it was not up for even finish or even up for 2 hours to go get something to eat and wen i when back they were there painting on top of my shit i was mad as fuck i went back the next day and destroyed the shit........

should've put the beats on 'em then & there.

3565424928_963c151c49_b.jpg

thanks to IRONLAK for sponsoring my writing on shit all weekend...and thanks to the whole fam in the mid west. EAST, SCRIBE, QUISP, EMIT, RAPES, AERO, DASE, KWAZE, WHEN, JIVE, VOGUES and the other transplants that came to paint with us: VULCAN and APEX