Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

thats the unfortunate shit; their learning curve i guess, cause it wont stop until they get robbed for their digi cam, paint, wallet, and keys... HA!!!! get juxed or give it up. you know who you are!!!

They seem to think that they have to get up as much as possible to be noticed because they're new. In the meantime, I've watched as a few of them were almost killed messing around things they don't know about, 2 more just missed getting fucked up by dusted thugs, a few went over some old school shit they shouldn't have, and I've come up on a few of them in the dark who were too scared to say what they write or what they were doing. There's also very little in the way of rules in graf, but I've seen some of them manage to break what little rules there are. The worst has to be the kids who cap people for no reason but are then on here dickriding the same people they went over.

There's a little graff on the train tracks in Middletown. Pretty miserable little bridges.

The kids involved should ask the town for a legal wall, so they can avoid getting busted next time. It'd be nice to have a free wall in the area. I think the last one was that spot on Arch St. in New Britain way way back when. 94-95ish.

yeah, that was definitely the last legal wall in the area. if i heard it right, writers went in there with lawyers and portfolios. no business owner can say no to lawyers and portfolios, its a graffiti fact.

theres a legal right outside middletown that slice and twice started way back, that 9/11 mural on art crimes is still there.

That's not quite accurate, and the guy quoted in the article was the same guy who gave permission for that crappy spot, so how chill is it really?