Connect-i-cut.

Eastavenu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
man on the real side of things, that din\havik fugaze shit gotta stop period.....show some respect where your from & stop that marker blahza blah over the burners and piece if your all that..just keepin it real, so take it personal{guru}. dope train MESTO & SERK big ups ART do the dam thing!

enbe keep on makin it ,others keep on taken it ...............

fugaze? the fuck is that supposed to mean?

and if you write guru, you have no right to be talking shit about me or din cause all you got is shitty fillins and tags under rocks in west hartford.

It was a reference to Guru Gangstarr...

http://www.nobodysmiling.com/hiphop/showvideo.php?rid=84553&path=gangstarr-take-it-personal

At the same time you had no right to be dissin the people you dissed, you come out to this area, you are a guest, and you we're treated with respect, and when we are in your area, the same goes... it's a two way street so just keep that in the back of your mind... If you can't handle that statement there, then I have no hope for you, i'm keeping it as nuetral as possible, and that is going out of my way. It's one thing to go over someone with a throwie or a piece/burner, but what you did, was wack. If you want, take this to a PM with me and we can get nitty gritty, I don't want to ruin the integrity of this thread more than it has been. With that being said, back to the regularly scheduled programming.

what ever happened to irm? i use to catch him alot

nothing, i probably shouldnt even say because it was no big deal, but he got drunk and stole his company forklift and drove it to burger king for lunch, and he was high on angel dust, and he ran over a nun. and he shot a cop. it was a big misunderstanding though. i probably shouldnt even be blowing his spot up like this

also... who's the tan dude in the flic above the revenge?

I dunno but i remember seein that shit last summer. I wa just happy to see son and DSC gettin burnt. The piece that was under the son that got burnt was fuckin FIRE too i was pissed when i saw a son over it.

Hav word to the flicks i remember em well, also feelin the flicks of one of my fav cliff jumpin spots, burnt flipped over cars and shit, ahhh the memories.

im sayin if you rock skate shoes let alone saudi slippers you can run and slide on wet tarmack real easy, try it next time it rains out. Not like you'd see me fuckin slidin outside a car like those fuckin nuts but yeah just a wet road is allt hey needed.

if anyone here has seen the 2 disk edition of style wars, is the Cap interview in 02 at fame? looks familiar...

all i know is the look on the kids face when he tells him its cap piecin the wall in this interview is priceless. he's all "that dude, naahhhh." Caps' face looks mangled too like min wasnt lyin in his interview about throwin down with him just after style wars was aired.