The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread

jazztechno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yo spade wut u write? i wanna trade wit u i write ESE->, u can see my work on the previous page...get at me..

DEFY, you owe me a sketch. i don't care if you're toy, you gotta keep up your end. you were so adiment to get an exchange, and someone did it.

and i don't post what i write on websites. know too many cats that have had that shit thrown at them as evidence cause of it.

if you wanna do an exchange just do "2BLINKS". it's a name i threw around for a while a while back. i'm more in this for the fun of seein other cats' shit and trying new thangssss.

i'm not staying up tonight again to do it though. i'm fuckin tired. too much partying, and yes, it IS possible. i'll try to work on it tomorrow. just black and white though. i don't wanna fuckin color anything.

EDIT: second thoughts on the coloring thing. your fill on that last page was dope man, but i don't even have the utensils to rock that shit. i rock crayola colored pencils nigguhhhhh. the shit works, but you see lines. i'll post tomorrow whether or not i wanna do color.

Archived