The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread

jazztechno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
c'mon homie...ur gonna need to draw better letters then that

eska

6f9pzlv.gif

Anger man you blind? King has definitely got you on that eska piece. You shouldn't be talkign shit if you can't back it up man. But hey I've been off this shit for a while but I'm gettin back into so I'll put up Victor and Masoe's piece tonight. If anyone else is up for one lemme know.

Anger man you blind? King has definitely got you on that eska piece. You shouldn't be talkign shit if you can't back it up man. But hey I've been off this shit for a while but I'm gettin back into so I'll put up Victor and Masoe's piece tonight. If anyone else is up for one lemme know.

suck my dickkk his letter structure is wack

Haha nice anger what are 12 man. I'll show you some wack shit

2ahw3ky.jpg

2h88zk7.jpg

2s0h2ly.jpg

48bxouc.jpg

All provided by our very own anger. I'm sorry man what were any of us thinking we didn't know we were talking to a king of graffiti. Please forgive me. HA

Kings right man back to the toy thread for you. Your right about one thing though you really should stop coming on here. Thats all I have to say.

Haha nice anger what are 12 man. I'll show you some wack shit

2ahw3ky.jpg

2h88zk7.jpg

2s0h2ly.jpg

48bxouc.jpg

All provided by our very own anger. I'm sorry man what were any of us thinking we didn't know we were talking to a king of graffiti. Please forgive me. HA

Kings right man back to the toy thread for you. Your right about one thing though you really should stop coming on here. Thats all I have to say.

haha thanks for taking the time to find all that shit and post it..it helps me prove my point..my letters burn that fagget, and he is the one claiming to be "king of kings"

hey i found a can sketch...u are talking shit to me! hah! u have no letters!! learn to draw simple letters with structure before u think u are dope!

LimitFinalSketch.jpg

oh and look at ur wack handstyle! first sign of a toy

Dude, the point of a wildstyle isn't to read it 100% It's kind of the point I think. You have to TRY to read it. Only good writers can read it and shit, it's like a code. Like, I used to not be able to read people's tags, or simple two letters, and after I started, I can pick shit out now.

hey i found a can sketch...u are talking shit to me! hah! u have no letters!! learn to draw simple letters with structure before u think u are dope!

LimitFinalSketch.jpg

oh and look at ur wack handstyle! first sign of a toy

You can't read that? Or is it that you can, and just don't like it? Whack handstyle? Whack cause it took you some time to think about what it said? Ohh shit, I forgot. Those goddamn toys that WONT LEAVE THE TOY MENTALITY don't like to think. =) Not burnin your shit, just you.

You can't read that? Or is it that you can, and just don't like it? Whack handstyle? Whack cause it took you some time to think about what it said? Ohh shit, I forgot. Those goddamn toys that WONT LEAVE THE TOY MENTALITY don't like to think. =) Not burnin your shit, just you.

dont make me post ur shit, u obviously dont know what you are talking about, just becuase someone takes some wack letters and adds a shit load of extra crap and makes it all colorful does not mean that it is good, graff is about letters, and without good simple letters, your wildstyle will look like shit, kids try to do these complicated wildstyle pieces when they cant even draw good looking simple letters, i can read it, and the letters are fucking horrible.

Only good writers can read it and shit, it's like a code. Like, I used to not be able to read people's tags, or simple two letters, and after I started, I can pick shit out now.

gayest thing i have ever heard..sorry dude

haha

its like a code!! haha

how long have u been writing graff?? a couple months??

c'mon

I'd exchange, but I'm a toy. Cause I mean, you know, that one REALLY bad two letter without shadow and shit is EVERYTHING that I've ever done, right?

By the way: I've only started trying throwies this month, and I have a decent grasp on mine. I might not be as good as you, but I can guarentee that I was a tagger before you knew how to use a spray can =D

But yes. ANYONE UP FOR AN EXCHANGE?!

Archived