The Official 12oz. Exchange Thread

jazztechno

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

damn atain just stepped it up on this thread

i'll go for a trade with you atain but mine wont be as fire as yours but im not that bad either haha

<- write Masoe

let me know.

btw, having internet problems @ home lately so response from me may be delayed

Thanks man and I'll be glad to do an exchange Masoe and iv seen your shit man its clean. Just keep doin your thing :) . Speaking of exchange limit i almost have yours done but i had acidently mixed prismas with paint markers which is similar to the combination of ammonia and bleach :( . So it'll be done just in an hour or so.:D

Well my biggest fear has just come true and this piece has been annihlated and my paint marker went out so I'll do another and put alot more work into it. For your viewing displeasure...

Sorry limit its gonna be another day...

LimitFuckup.jpg

deffinetly not gonna argue

with some 15 yearold on the

internetthat doesnt live any

where near me. i never said

i was better then him...

even though i imagine i am///

If your over 15 years old sketchin like that then your an embarrassment to this site. Half your posts on this site are you making smart comments and obviously you cant back any of it.

Anyways thanks sev and Limit Im gonna have your new sketch done by saturday along with Masoe's too.

the etiquette is to post something you have done so people will know that they arent just doing a sketch for some toy to completely bite, no offense intended

i just asked if any1 wants to do a quick straight bar for me and a few people said they were gonna do it and a few said they were done so i was just ask. no offense taken.

Archived