theo huxtable

Dick Quickwood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Theo probably offended arcel which has caused him to start a thread on getting his followers to bann him.i dont see how anyone could have such a problem with anyone on here that would go as far as getting others to join them on some bullshit alliance to get rid of ANYONE.i personally' date='from reading theos comments,think hes made some pretty solid statements.maybe arcel didn't see eye to eye with him on not judging people by what they wear or look like but by what they say and act.or maybe arcel was the white rapper on the video Theo posted recently.or maybe its because 97.8 percent of the mods on this site are little toys with big ban buttons sitting behind a computer screen acting tuff, banning anyone on12oz that dont agree with them.[/quote']

i gotta agree with you "how are you..."

the thing is, this was no surprise. anyone that has followed the board for a while knows that every few months arcel makes a thread about who he doesn't like. then he tries to garner as much support for his "cause" (i.e. 'who's with me on this'). some people join on his side, but for the most part most people tend to not care about who he doesn't like or about his high school popularity contest. just speakin the truth.