Denver Benching

ELECTRIC MAYHEM

im not in mfk dont be mad that im calling these cats out ....on biting someone's style

looks like your giving them your attention though.....hmmmm i think your contradicting yourself by givin them your time......"your time".....i think of it as minutes of your life wasted giving the opposition in your case a reaction....i bet if it was your last minute left here youd be pissed you spent time drawing on those pictures letting your ego get the best of yourself ...and all the while where is your shit that is sooo original that you can post a diss that probably took you ten minutes of your life glorifying the people that you obviuosly cant stand???... bump to them dudes, i like that people arent just trying to jock that same boring freight style a lot of people are on......bubbles and arrows are cool and trendy but redundant and repetative. and really unoriginal.......;) grow up.

ps please show us your "original style" please. oh wait you probably were not on style wars or started writing in 1980.....:( mear mear mear...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^^ow what the fuck ever bro.. scars not accosiated with anything these days it seem like.. thats not what i was saying if you re-read what i said.. all i said is he is part of the movement.. didn't say nothin bout crews.. and also notice how i listed him first.. find another topic 2 bitch and mone about..

Watch who you're talkin to, or at least the way you talk to them.

Archived