MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

D E F X ! brothas dont know! comin alive in 95 on the CV flats baby!

ARTISTIK the life saver! rune wit that full blown character color and all

on the infamous walk up roof top,lets see some one do that now.

yesterdays beef-todays stir fry,AIA VERSO on the water tower durin the day

and to all them oldies that inspired deep spirits within.

HOLY FLASHBACK FREDDIE! the N O W campaign. 52

willy MAYZER hays swingin hard next to that cant stop WAS! takin kids to school!

Dont stop arty! keep em comin! rockin the box harder than bad boy bill!

AIA 93 kaotic character-omg! my goodness! desa-bspec-CLASSICO!

when grafitti was bangin in your benzy! NAR2.Mmmm..yesss.

them CRAZY TRAIN WRITERS rollin.old ass normal train-

im gonna turn my MOM tattoo upside down and say..W O W !!!

DOPE OLDIES!

I was a paperboy delivering that SMP SEVE character on the front page of the Journal!

Atlas truck rockin' along 1st street for years! Saw it relocated somewhere along s 13th or 16th after that.

Metal rooftop used to be pieced all the way across! I remember sneaking a little ass yellow and blue fill all the way at the north end in '95.

Any flicks of DEFX street bombs? was mad up. Him and LACE in the Place.

I like that DX way high up on 2nd. Plum safety purple fill, white outline on a black backdrop.

LACE chimneys...the DEFX up of the 16th street bridge. Yep, that liquor store up on 26th y Olde Nat. Ran for years. Man, all kinds of shit used to be runnin' back in the deezays...for like a couple years y shit. You could still catch a lot of that shit in like 1997/98. Eddie Paez and the NIP. Y'all know Ray? He was a nut. N.I.P. They took us to ALL the Southside piecin' spots just to look around. We was off the East, then Ray had to fix his car and leave us in that hot box van!

19 bus. Myth Mk, SBA up on the 18 bus. 15 bus had hella spots locked from the East to the south. FOBEK bombed downtown, and then him and Felon hit all those schools, and when they hit my school they shut down the outside lunch and had an announcement and shit.

16th street and Mitchell had all them legals...Kids That Care, Old Envisions up on 7th, BEYOND YOUR CONTROL rooftop Like Woah! Newave hittin' first strret...

I ain't no southsider, but I caught a lot of that shit.

Under the Merlot influence.

Archived