MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i feel sorry for kid cudi oh yeah jraf got all of his skills from omens dog draws his sketches and thats funny how yall are or used to sweat him like 3 months ago dog paid for those skills maybe he traded some pot or malt liquor for some dopeness that he didnt even earn he aint out there bombin i dont see his tags all over he aint no "seb"hes just some kid from the "burbs"oh and keep it up es you guys are rockin some shit i havent seen anything from you guys in a minute i thought everyone on the east was afraid to get up cuz of the all uwm brats getting robbed oh and heres something for the haters nites out has been picked up for major distro in the u.s and canada by barens n noble,borders, waldenbooks and follet books on collage campuses so keep up the hateing it only keeps me on my toes and getgully your not a killer except when it comes to oreos

Hahaha damm shited ..' dude said bump or buff ...mmmm let me think about it buffff locking ass..'

the only koo shit on the canvas was kudu the rest is wakkk..'gay ass hand estilos...!!I think that's my nigga jj folks .. Lmaol ..'

Your fuckin wack! weak ass dude its CUDI by the way not kudu. Take your shit talkin hate somewer else

Hahaha damm shited ..' dude said bump or buff ...mmmm let me think about it buffff locking ass..'

the only koo shit on the canvas was kudu the rest is wakkk..'gay ass hand estilos...!!I think that's my nigga jj folks .. Lmaol ..'

hahahaha ma nigga jj folks^^^^ funny shit nigga

that song is dope ma nigga jj