MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FREE MONTH OF V.I.P. for those who support....

click on any "Pro Keds" Banner Ad.

All you have to do is send me 3 screen grabs of 3 different sneakers. Also send me 5 different sneaker names in your message.

Hint = When you click on the link, it's all white. There is some white text in the upper left area, those are the links to the shoes.

if you don't get it right you will not get the free month….

PM your answers back to me...

contest ends at 3:00 pm EST

SUPPORT OUR ADVERTISERS!!!!!!

Nobody wants to see any 2 cik even once

I enjoy seeing the "2CIK" styles. Those EMPHR joints are raw. He gets overlooked, and a lot of people forget about him. He's been in the game for a long minute, but he sorta comes and goes, so people forget. However, these newjack 2CIKs don't know the deal behind the CIKNESS.

History lesson for all the haters and newjacks!

TIO (The Innocent Ones): Circa 1994...SEIS (EMPHR) ROKE, OPPE, LECHE, SASE

Then forming KLS (Killing Little Suckers) circa 1995, EMPH, OPPE, SASE

Meanwhile: Notorious northwest side KBT...with SIZE (SCAB) and UZER circa 1993-1994.

Then DNA when SIZE was TEER forming with ROKE and MOUSE from TRK.

CIK forms circa '95/'96 with SCAB, UZER, POKER, ROKE, EMPHR, OPPE, DECIPH (SASE)...

beefs with AOD (FCR) in 1996, ROKE leaves and eventually teams up with new group RS- which broke out of RL (Real Life) and eventually becomes XC. RS was RENDR and SWERV circa 1997.

The thing that these kids don't know is that SASE and OPPE and EMPHR were rocking rooftops at 7 at night in the cold winter, and doing full blown wildstyle productions at secret CIK walls long before someone decided to say that SCAB, and therefore CIK was whack. SCAB's style is unique, and hard to digest sometimes, but he keeps it real. He keeps rocking it, whereas OAKS, who people constantly compare him to, doesn't do shit and just talks shit. The issue with SCAB is he decided he was going to diss everyone and go down to the walls of fame and flip FCR, KFA, and a few other noteworthy crews. Who knows why he did this, but his style is indeed unique. Perhaps his mentality is unique as well.

I'm just glad that we have some longevity here. I like to know that EMPHR was tagging the outside of buses with paint while OPPE distracted the bus driver 15 years ago and he's still coming out and busting a piece here and there.

I enjoy seeing the "2CIK" styles. Those EMPHR joints are raw. He gets overlooked, and a lot of people forget about him. He's been in the game for a long minute, but he sorta comes and goes, so people forget. However, these newjack 2CIKs don't know the deal behind the CIKNESS.

History lesson for all the haters and newjacks!

TIO (The Innocent Ones): Circa 1994...SEIS (EMPHR) ROKE, OPPE, LECHE, SASE

Then forming KLS (Killing Little Suckers) circa 1995, EMPH, OPPE, SASE

Meanwhile: Notorious northwest side KBT...with SIZE (SCAB) and UZER circa 1993-1994.

Then DNA when SIZE was TEER forming with ROKE and MOUSE from TRK.

CIK forms circa '95/'96 with SCAB, UZER, POKER, ROKE, EMPHR, OPPE, DECIPH (SASE)...

beefs with AOD (FCR) in 1996, ROKE leaves and eventually teams up with new group RS- which broke out of RL (Real Life) and eventually becomes XC. RS was RENDR and SWERV circa 1997.

The thing that these kids don't know is that SASE and OPPE and EMPHR were rocking rooftops at 7 at night in the cold winter, and doing full blown wildstyle productions at secret CIK walls long before someone decided to say that SCAB, and therefore CIK was whack. SCAB's style is unique, and hard to digest sometimes, but he keeps it real. He keeps rocking it, whereas OAKS, who people constantly compare him to, doesn't do shit and just talks shit. The issue with SCAB is he decided he was going to diss everyone and go down to the walls of fame and flip FCR, KFA, and a few other noteworthy crews. Who knows why he did this, but his style is indeed unique. Perhaps his mentality is unique as well.

I'm just glad that we have some longevity here. I like to know that EMPHR was tagging the outside of buses with paint while OPPE distracted the bus driver 15 years ago and he's still coming out and busting a piece here and there.

Asi Me Gusta Ver Las Cosas Aqui En esta Pagina Cabrones!!

Sick Ass Kids, Kids That Care...

Property Damage

The Care Bears

Packin' Krylon Cans

Jazzy Fat Nasty

Top (K)notch Artists

Fine Art Students

Fat Chix Rock

Devil Sent Them

Don't Look Back

Beyond Your Control

No Other Way