MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TWO SICK thread curtesy of swordfish meatloaf...

http://www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php?p=6468828#post6468828

good lookin player...

THIS IS WHY YOUR "GRAFFITI" IS GARBAGE AND YOULL ALWAYS BE A TOY.

ALSO.. NOT EVEN JOCKING ES, BUT MOSDEF1 YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT. DEAPO WOULD CRUSH ANY OF THAT WACK 2CIK TRASH ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. OH AND THAT "SAME THING OVER AND OVER".. THATS CALLED CONSISTENCY AND IT RUNS PARALLEL WITH POSITIVE RECOGNITION AND THE ACQUIRATION OF SKILL, JUST A FEW THINGS CIK HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER HAVE. YOUR MENTOR SCAB WILL ALWAYS BE CROWED THE LAUGHING STOCK OF BREW CITY GRAFFITI HISTORY RIGHT NEXT TO HIS MENTOR OAKS

NOW THATS FUNNY :lol: :lol:

THIS IS WHY YOUR "GRAFFITI" IS GARBAGE AND YOULL ALWAYS BE A TOY.

ALSO.. NOT EVEN JOCKING ES, BUT MOSDEF1 YOU ARE A FUCKING IDIOT. DEAPO WOULD CRUSH ANY OF THAT WACK 2CIK TRASH ANY DAY OF THE WEEK. OH AND THAT "SAME THING OVER AND OVER".. THATS CALLED CONSISTENCY AND IT RUNS PARALLEL WITH POSITIVE RECOGNITION AND THE ACQUIRATION OF SKILL, JUST A FEW THINGS CIK HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER HAVE. YOUR MENTOR SCAB WILL ALWAYS BE CROWED THE LAUGHING STOCK OF BREW CITY GRAFFITI HISTORY RIGHT NEXT TO HIS MENTOR OAKS

NOW THATS FUNNY :lol: :lol:

:p:):p:):D:D:D .soo true jus ask around

THIS IS WHY YOUR "GRAFFITI" IS TWO SICK AND YOULL ALWAYS BE THE SCREENSAVER ON MY COMPUTER.

ALSO.. IM NOT EVEN TRYIN TO JOCK YOU , BUT MOSDEF1 YOU ARE THE FUCKING MAN. DEAPO WONT EVEN FUCK ME IN THE ASS LIKE HE USED TO...NOW HE WANTS TO DO IT WITH "NO VASOLINE"... AND 2CIK CRUSHES EVERYDAY OF THE WEEK. OH AND THAT "SAME THING OVER AND OVER".. THATS CALLED THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER PARALLEL WITH THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER AND THE ACQUIRATION OF NO SKILL, JUST CLEANLENESS...UNLIKE 2CIK WHO HAS MAD FLAVOR AN HAS ALREADY REACHED BEYOND MY HIGHEST EXPECTATIONS. YOUR MENTOR SCAB WILL ALWAYS BE CROWNED KING IN MY BOOK...AN I STILL GOT THAT NAPKIN HE TAGGED FOR ME OUTSIDE OF PIZZA SHUTTLE AFTER HE WIPED HIS MOUTH WITH IT..AN I KNOW YOU MAY THINK IM THE THE BIGGEST GROUPIE IN BREW CITY GRAFFITI HISTORY..AN YOUR RIGHT..

PS....

ILL BE WAITING FOR YOU HUGGED UP WITH MY MENTOR OAKS

:) :) :) :)

werd?? thats how u really feel...i dont think the homie scab wants to see or hear from u again but the least i can do is hold u down with a couple a flix...

l_7e14ffa40e5d438d9088eda0d54565bb.jpg.5570396c3c35014eb0378dcd048e9909.jpg

l_b87983459d1542919913d5d263c657e9.jpg.d7059ed0520a5c70e635a3e437d61e19.jpg

swordfish dont be mad, to each his own bro, i think that uptown piece was better than the deapo throw. its my opinion we are all entitled too it, i agree with the scab shit, but im not going to hate a whole entire crew because one person has a toy mentality, thats just being a "fucking idiot" and i heard you don't even paint, so who the fuck are you to judge, your a grown man who just jock rides all these writers,GROW UP. i know about consistency but i also now about changing up your style so people dont get bored of your shit, right now im bored of alot of peoples shit.it seems nobodys trying anymore to progress, they got to a good spot and want to stay there. thats not how it should be, Mr. i dont paint but waste all my time on here. dont take it personal man but damn

3749987681_5694fb1ebe.jpg?v=1248390265

but here is someone who innovates and changes his style up almost everytime,and not to mention always on the freestyle.he gets ill.this how it should be done.

.....THERD is nice..

but i disagree..It should be done how you wanna do it,just make it look good,and clean..thats like saying "grafitti is hip hop"...NOT.!

i agree you should write for yourself not for anybody else, but you should also challenge yourself to get better and try new things, other wise it gets boring, maybe im just preaching to the choir, milwaukee has a shitty attitude so why try to impress em, just do you,paint what you like and fuck everyone else