MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who does this non knowing how to sell drugs ass nigga think hes talkin to let me be the first to welcome you to 2008 cuz it seems your stuck in the 90s if you wanna talk shit this is what happens we aint no prep squares from the eastside that just sit around and let people say whatever they feel and just sit here all nice and quiet what does beef mean to you ? cuz to me its take you out by anymeans befor it happens to me you dig and if you had a prob why didnt you say that shit from the start when people are right there in your face ? sorry ass people see em on the street everythings all cool then you come on here talkin shit like your some kind of god but its funny cuz you seen how fast this pussy backed up when them fightin words came out graffiti is graffiti and it gos where ever it wants if it makes a spot hot then o well shit happens but lets look at the real reason that spot prob got hot maybe its cuz theres always a group of like 10 or more people down there kickin it smokein drinkin and clownin or whatever maybe there tryin to see whats really going down cuz you know how we all look dont make no one feel safe and what happens when you got a group of people that make people feel not safe the boys show up i thought some of you were from the street so you should already know this and how you going to compare yourself to apes that niggas in the street and your just a train and paint a wall in the middle of nowhere type guy

Sure blowin up spots aint cool but its sure not fucking unheard of.Shit happenNS! I also enjoy taking fliks but in my oppinion DOIN GRAFFITI comes first and foremost it should be everywhere in this city! I understand its an argument of principle, but eitherway we are all doin some shit that aint legal so the presence of johnny law will always be a factor.Isnt everybody fucking used that shit by now?

who does this non knowing how to sell drugs ass nigga think hes talkin to let me be the first to welcome you to 2008 cuz it seems your stuck in the 90s if you wanna talk shit this is what happens we aint no prep squares from the eastside that just sit around and let people say whatever they feel and just sit here all nice and quiet what does beef mean to you ? cuz to me its take you out by anymeans befor it happens to me you dig and if you had a prob why didnt you say that shit from the start when people are right there in your face ? sorry ass people see em on the street everythings all cool then you come on here talkin shit like your some kind of god but its funny cuz you seen how fast this pussy backed up when them fightin words came out graffiti is graffiti and it gos where ever it wants if it makes a spot hot then o well shit happens but lets look at the real reason that spot prob got hot maybe its cuz theres always a group of like 10 or more people down there kickin it smokein drinkin and clownin or whatever maybe there tryin to see whats really going down cuz you know how we all look dont make no one feel safe and what happens when you got a group of people that make people feel not safe the boys show up i thought some of you were from the street so you should already know this and how you going to compare yourself to apes that niggas in the street and your just a train and paint a wall in the middle of nowhere type guy

stupid_wigger_5.jpg

Why Put your tags & crew stuff at a place Nobody will ever see it??

That's what I am saying- When graff was big in this town real writers did big shit On busy streets -

The busier the street- The higher up it was and if it was done with skill- the more clout you got....

They didn't do tiny cowardly stuff around the corner On a side streets where citizens and Cops couldnt see it..

history this history that is that all you guys ever talk about pull your head out your ass were in 08 not 96 where you at now cuz i sure dont see any of your shit in the street and never ever on the freeway so just stick to your litlle hidden spots and boring ass trains

Dude please...

Just stop writing all together... That's all you have is a WEAK ASS 2 LETTER TOY TAG BIT FROM NEW YORK...

You are way below me toy-Believe me Your card will get pulled.. all i have to do I say the word..

I dont need to justify my being By scrawling my name On the side of the freeway that's going to get buffed an hour later anyways...

Anybody who's is somebody knows my name from here to Japan son...

Ok. Let me put it to you AOW's in English. First of all, you need to learn how to communicate. Your grammar is despicable.

Secondly, You don't know anything about graffiti. It shows in everything you do. You are at the same level as CIK, If not WORSE. Everything I have ever seen, including your pinner tags on the street SUCK. Your boys may tell you that your all dat',, but the reality is that they do nothing but clown you behind your back. Your wiggitty wiggitty WAK!!! When a bunch of writers in this city get together, you guys are the laughing stock of the party, because you're NOBODYS! you have NO SKILLS! you don't know the rules, and you have never shown any RESPECT since day one. Aow is known as a TOY crew, and It always will be. None of you dudes will ever get good.....PERIOD! Keep pushing my buttons and I'll break it down even more for you fellas'

All out Wangstas'

Some of the AOW outlines/fills I've seen around are halfway respectable, but there's the one CSE whatever that is, up and down North that looks like a kindergartener did. And forgive me if I don't know shit about the Milwaukee scene, I just moved here.. I'm trying.

break it down as much as you want...say what you gotta say...its funny because i have meet a lot of people and you guys dont act nothin like this...dont act like you are hurting someones feelings here...we can go to war i promise all your shit will get stomped or we can fight however you want to do this...but one way or another its going down i promise you that..

dont act like you are some big bully and we are supposed to back down..we are grown men not little kids..

and whats funny is you say we get laughed at behind our backs?...you dont wanna know what people say about you and a lot of other "known" writers in this city..and they are people you know..so fuck you! half of you guys are fuckin crack heads or maybe just sniff your brains away!

so go ahead and make the hood rich

Archived