MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im always on a roll and beef is apart of graffiti i think its the best part of writeing cuz it keeps you on your p's and q's and as for me posting it its called MOTIVATION and if you think people going over eachother is a eyesore then this graff shit is just not for you....

ITS ONLY AN iSORE WEN UR WACK!

yeah fatboy sure is wack and beef you cant even handle it without haveing like 10 bodyguards cuz your hard right thats why you never roll solo and you hire 16 year olds to do your dirty work for you thats why you got no handstyles and neither do your high schoolers you know that selling drugs to a minor can get you in big trouble

I just realized I'm an +30 year old loser, who not only sucks at graffiti but also at other aspects of life, which may be why i live in my grandmothers basement. My attitude has led me to have no friends besides my kitty kats. Maybe if i spent less time on the internet talking shit like a coward and more time trying to achieve my goals i would be in a more positive situation and ultimately a happier person.

WELL PUT OAKS!!!!

yeah fatboy sure is wack and beef you cant even handle it without haveing like 10 bodyguards cuz your hard right thats why you never roll solo and you hire 16 year olds to do your dirty work for you thats why you got no handstyles and neither do your high schoolers you know that selling drugs to a minor can get you in big trouble[/quote

PU n ctu A shU n. (?)

Archived