MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with that shit! Ive never heard of this many people getn hemmed up at once. I wish i knew which of the weak ass bitches is sellin out. i have my ideas. Motherfuckers used to be down for the game and each other what the fuck happened. props to people like desa and apes who spent some serious time and never snitched. and to the fool or fools who are snitchen i hope i dont know you fuckin sucker!!!!

>>ANONYMOUS CONTRACT KILLERS<<

I know who is snitching,and i know your reading this right now,and since your such

a hip hop know it all quote it all then im sure you heard plenty of..snitches get stitches

and found dead in ditches,Do the crime do the time or get SHOT wit a NINE,quit

dropping dimes to save your ass and to fuck over mine!!!!! PUSSY! and ive seen you since

all this but just feel sorry for your ass wit your big watery puppy dog eyes! I suggest you BOUNCE the fuck out of the MIL before the court papers gets released wit your name all

over them!

I thought a true graffiti artist doesnt graff on peoples houses this mlsk=frost this some piece of crap on a house they were remodeling thats some bull...but trust me that foo doesnt even know whats coming to him

nigga talk some shit in our face nigga cuz its fina b over for u n there musta been a reason for it or he was fucked up wet pussylips ass nigga fucking crybaby

KWC, kids with cans. Y'all are the new WR. 1 or 2 kids with potential, and a bunch o' toys along for the ride. Although, it is nice to see some new bombs out this winter.

Fesk has the most skill, but like everyone has said, his name (and style) are unoriginal. I saw a 2 fokus bombs that looked ok, but the rest shit. Jerm needs to stop bitin' normal's fills

look at his throwie niggah resembles frosts shit n ne way im fina bust fesk out neway fesk is dem wr weak ass niggahs

KIDS THESE DAYS....

come do it niggah 35th street all day u can find me

crawl back up in your muthas dirty clam silly boy. maybe you mlsk toys should spend less time fuckin each other in the ass and more time doing graffiti! then you wouldnt be so defensive when people break it down for your sucker ass!!!:D :D :D :D :D :D

Archived