MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a can some one give me some info on NS old school crew? i was lookin thru all this shit i got and i came up on a old ass (at least 95') cut and paste mag from a crew called NS it says "rockin from chicago to milrock" and has an article bout a millwaukee writer who fell thru a roof. ill try and scan the mag and post it.

is that bacon comment directed at me? far from it. im from chicago. i went out with "dels" (dude from chicago, who i hear now lives in mill.) younger sister and she gave me the mag years ago. ive only seen 1 wall in the chi with anything NS related. ppl ive asked form here all say the same shit, that its a bite off an old chicago crew TNS. aint no biggie if you all think im a cop. in that case better hide your ip adresses before i come and get ya'll!:five-o: oink oink muthafuckas

KWC, kids with cans. Y'all are the new WR. 1 or 2 kids with potential, and a bunch o' toys along for the ride. Although, it is nice to see some new bombs out this winter.

Fesk has the most skill, but like everyone has said, his name (and style) are unoriginal. I saw a 2 fokus bombs that looked ok, but the rest shit. Jerm needs to stop bitin' normal's fills

KWC, kids with cans. Y'all are the new WR. 1 or 2 kids with potential, and a bunch o' toys along for the ride. Although, it is nice to see some new bombs out this winter.

Fesk has the most skill, but like everyone has said, his name (and style) are unoriginal. I saw a 2 fokus bombs that looked ok, but the rest shit. Jerm needs to stop bitin' normal's fills

>>REALLY??? who is jerm and who the fuck is normal? they both suck ass.

is that bacon comment directed at me? far from it. im from chicago. i went out with "dels" (dude from chicago, who i hear now lives in mill.) younger sister and she gave me the mag years ago. ive only seen 1 wall in the chi with anything NS related. ppl ive asked form here all say the same shit, that its a bite off an old chicago crew TNS. aint no biggie if you all think im a cop. in that case better hide your ip adresses before i come and get ya'll!:five-o: oink oink muthafuckas

DEL brought NS up from Chicago.

Archived