MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

Let's clear the record-

*I NEVER used the word "RAN"-I got respect for Milwaukee and it's history and wouldn't talk foolishly.

Why are YOU bringing TCI into this?

let's try to keep words from getting twisted and end this nonsense.

let's see some photos Billy.

*On a side note one of the most thorough writers from Milwaukee is Zoks. He has tags everywhere still and no one seems to give him much credit. So bump Zoks for keeping "grimey" in style.

DSCN1346.jpg?t=1192038918

DSCN1336.jpg?t=1192038996

DSCN1344.jpg?t=1192039035

DSCN1374.jpg?t=1192039183

DSCN1358.jpg?t=1192039201

DSCN1354.jpg?t=1192039352

DSCN1373.jpg?t=1192039373

DSCN1379.jpg?t=1192039418

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zoks was far better when I used to write with him back in 1996. He did do a lot of tags, which were pretty good, but his throwups and straight letters were nothing to write home about. Piecing was also left back in 1998 for a Huge "Z" and wobbly "S".

Did a lot of shit, but definitely NOT "thorough".

Yes, Minneapolis heads are Crushing the STREET Scene. They are young and energetic, and yes, probably aren't worried too much about getting a penalty- because they don't live here and won't be forced to face the consequences.

One thing that is true, is that Milwaukee has some of the Harshest Penalties for Graff in the country. And, I'd say, that does have an affect on the ambition of the locals.

i think we need to say this stupid there running milwaukee bs as a joke, graf is graf no matter where your from, just because some old ass racist mf from way back when decided to draw line on a map, thats the difference, in my opinoin( which doesnt matter anyways) but its all midwest to me, encourage and embrace. and milwaukee blows for penalties, maybe they should be arresting child molesters and neo nazis...PEACE

Archived