MILWAUKEE...

horse cock

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 13.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
EMA AND FCR EVERYTHING ELSE IS CRAP!!!!!

Fcr and ema are great indeed, but what about milwaukee crews holding it down? Ctw got trains on lock. Wr got streets way locked down.

i love seeing ctw trains and I love seeing wr bombs and tags all over. Milwaukee is coming up again.

wow all these madison spots i thought this was a milwaukee post?

For those out there viewing this, there are more then 2 crews up here. its just we don't all post our shit!!!!

its real easy to make your friends look like they've takin over since KFA,RFA,andCTW all hooked up, and are friends.

so if your going to keep adding madison spots, we need to chang the name of this to "WISCONSIN" because not just mil. town is killin shit.

I was thinking the samething.

Alot of people are tricking people to believe there up in milwaukee when infact they are not. I'm not hating but these same crews you mentioned are holding down the true graffiti writers in milwaukee. Sokay out bombs everyone in the brew but yet they group hate him. I'm sure they are people being held down in mad town by the super friends click.

Right now milwaukee is run by wr crew. And that's a fact.

Please quit posting freights in here! Take that to the freight section

cry milwaukee a river... some walls may be from madison but the writers are not. there are no rules to this thread that u can only post a piece on a wall in the milwaukee city limits. everyone always has something to complain about when they arnt doing anything. horse cock is doing the damn thing, if u are going to act like a little girl post up what ever flicks you want...

thats my 2 cents now lets let the flicks flow...

i'm pretty much the only one who posts anything on this thread so i guess the whole self promotion thing is aimed at me.................look back at these pages i post fcr, kfa, tci, ema, akb, ctw, xc, aow, wins, etc, etc.....i post the graffiti i enjoy looking at. i dont post wr shit, because i think its garbage. and if youre gonna call somebody out for self promotion you should direct your anger towards wr who take night shots of their shit and then post it on the internet the very next morning.

Yes they are self promoting just like they self promote on pure graffiti.com.

who self promotes on pure graffiti? give some names so u dont look foolish. and what do u write so i can have some one post them for ya that is if u actually do anything. hide behind a screen name like everyone else...\

love sone

as my screen name says

Sone. What about soner? You have no respect for the past. First off your wack, all you have is color, thats it! How many years witht the same wack style? Come on kid. Atleast them wr kids try new things. I can easily say some wr kids are better then you and alot of your wack kids in your crew.

Archived