Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bitch ass nigga ill put some bullet holes in yo body....keep talkin shit about my nigga MARV.......who da fuck r u??? Wat the fuck u write???.....

bullet holes? hah i dont think bb pellets count as bullets.:lol: i bet none of you have even been within 10 feet of a real gun anyway:lol: :lol: :lol: you know who i am. come holler at me KID:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

in todays era its pretty fuckin risky to hit that shit. crazy fences, cameras, etc. you'd have to be way too cutty. but especially since its so fuckin easy to smash em in the streets. these kids just gotta use their heads and plan out that shit. certain spots in the city make it so easy to kill the outsides. drivers sleepin through the whole shit only to wake up and see that shit crushed front to back. aint nothin like the old days though. no doubt. funny how that deals and skam were the two sickest shots ive seen in like a month or so, and im on the lines too often. weak, but thats how it is. somebodys gotta have a gang of og flicks out there!!!

actually yards aint shit. you just gota know how to hit them. my nikkas zkaer, walker, kerbs, royal, they all know how to hit that shit like its nothin. whenever and however they want.

DF runin muni They need to mob the front and stop that toy ass shit jus rockn panels shit .dump on thoses 14 and 49 pull down the wire and mob the front while they out fixen the wire.and get off and go across and do the same thing thats bus hoppn. mob the yards they steel possible jus know body sav like how the use to be niggas need to know the true definition of crushn busses shit they need to know muni goin to die soon and end up like bart!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! be a sav and mob 20 deep on the bus and peeps cant do shit the bus driver aint gona fuck wit 20 peeps but if you 6 then different story . Do that shit and yall be known well for bringn it back how it used to be and peeps will give yall the respect . Stop that toy ass 1 panel shit do walkdown to the panels to the windows but mob the front atleast shit yall aint bus hoppn if yall jus barely mobn the back take the fronts and do it the real way

hah! what you little nikkas know about walkdowns??? my nikkas cheph and scam will put you up on major game wit the walkdowns:lol:

ur an ignorant nigger, livin in the past won't get u anywhere, just to point out if u think i'm in ais i aint, shows how much ur ignorant ass knows, and yes ur goin to go yadadadaddadadadad keep talkin that shit

when you grow up you will realize its all about the past. while you kids are running having fun thinking your hot shit, just realize what your doing is probably toy and nothing new. its no where near as savage as kids killed muni back in the day.

you dont even realize what you youngsters were missing out on. instead of knockin it yall should be trying to upgrade your shit and come sicker.

so your telling me that when i "grow up" it's all about talking about what used to go on and not about shit thats going on now? so i'm sure all the stuff that got buffed back in the day matter as much as shit that is runnin now. i'm sure talkin about youngsters and how toy they are is just as childish as middle school kids beefin over gossip. instead of criticising these "kids" ever thought of helpin bring graff back to this city. i'm sure ur not even that much older than me so don't come preachin to me bout shit

Archived