Crushed Muni

40ninah

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow i rode a few 14 Missions the other day to my friends spot and i wanted to barf. The panels are all toyed up by kids who got their hands on garvey and have NO FUCKING IDEA how to rock a one flow, all the OG stainers have been gone over by all these new jacks. no idea how to show respect or learn their hands. fucking disgusting. Shit was nowhere near this bad back in my day when most kids knew how to bomb like my HBK CT ART patnas. YOU NEW JACKS NEED TO LEARN!!

^these were the exact toys ive been seeing on the lines. you kids have no idea how to rock a one flow. thanks for toying up the lines and going over OG stainers. really, the only kid in your crew who has a decent idea of how to rock a one-flow is that "arues" shit.

they dont hit buses hard. the only shit they have running is panels from what ive seen. back in the day crews hit every god damn part of the bus, but i guess thats not happening anymore. props to you AIS kids, you just replaced AJ as the newjacks of the city!!

hahahah..yo i feel u man..i knoe wut u mean..well i see sometimes here n there a bus will be crushed from front 2 back and outside but it hardly happens anymore but chea ais is the newjack of the city hahahahahahaahahaha.. aint really no hardass bus hoppers anymore besides bst...

ill tell yall sumthin that hopefully will let EVERYONE know wussup ARUES is not no KID cuz he is the ONLY OLD G in AIS he is makin all of us supposedly "toys" turn into sumthin he used to write CEEPER MK so how bout yall just get the fuck off our nuts aite? and wen it comes to crushin busses we getting into a battle SO I PROMISE YALL AIS WILL B CRUSHIN BUSSES FRONT TO BACK OUTSIDERS EVERYTHING THEN LETS SEE WUT PPL GOT TO SAY BOUT THE NEW JACKS OF THE CITY....... AIS CREW FREE MEEN.....

o yea and if yall thinkin we cocky we really aint so shut that shit alredy if u meet us u alredy kno wsup we gettin tired of everyone talkin they fuckin mouth yall act like ur fuckin god we got sumthin to prove to yall WE DONT....... TOYS OR NOT TOYS WE RUNNIN AND YALL EVEN SAID IT UR FUCKIN SELF GET OUR FAME WHETER ITS INFAMOUS OR NOT AS LONG AS WE ON THE FUCKIN MAP NOTHING MATTERS WE WANT TO RUN SHIT WE GUNNA RUN SHIT AND WE GUNNA GET HATED ON BAD KEEP ON HATING YALL AINT POSTIN WUT YALL WRITE LET US KNO ATLEAST CEAK TOLD US WHO THE FUCK HE WAS WE JUST WANNA KNO WHO YALL ARE TO SEE IF YALL GOT ANY ROOM TO TALK SHIT OR NOT........AND YALL KEEP TALKIN ABOUT "BACK THEN" WE HEARD THAT IN THE OLD DAYS WHETHER THEY WERE TOYS OR NOT WHETHER YOU DIDNT LIKE THEM OR NOT U GAVE THEM PROPS FOR RUNNING AND IF THATS THE CASE THEN YALL NEED TO SHUT THE MOUTH

haha Arues was MK. i knew a few of those kids back in the day, never heard of ceeper though. and PIGS i was hitting muni buses when you were still in diapers, ive been outta the game since damn near 2000 so theres no use in telling you what i used to write. hahaha but do your thang kid maybe you will prove us wrong, untill then practice your bars because you dont have any.

TAG1.jpg

yo i was wonderin where this A came from cuz thats a pretty old style when the sharp ass oneflows were the shit so ya boy bein Mk makes sense....my niggas Arms, Ashes, and all them wash house bushoppers back in early 2000 had those pointy oneflows on lock.....

FUCK AIS NIGGA! YALL AINT NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF WANNABE ASS WRITERS. WHY DONT YALL COME UP ON SOME STYLES BEFORE YOU TRY TO COME UP ON THE STREETS YOU TOY ASS FAGS. ALL YALL DOIN IS FUCKIN UP GRAFF FOR EVERYBODY WITH ALL THAT TOY ASS MESS ALL OVER THE PANELS. YALL DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE ETCH CORRECTLY, FUCKIN BOMBIN LIKE 20 NAMES ON BUS SHELTERS WITH ETCH LIKE SOME TOYS. THATS WHY YALL AINT NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF SUCKAS THAT DONT WANT NO BEEF ANYWAY. DONT TALK SHIT OR START SHIT WITH NIGGAS IF YOU AINT READY FOR IT.

YALL AIS KIDS AINT READY FOR THE GRAFF GAME YOU IN IT FOR THE MINUTE SUCKAS. CAUSE WHAT YALL GONNA BE DOIN 2 YEARS FROM NOW? IM DAMN SURE YALL AINT GONNA STILL BE IN THE GRAFF GAME. YALL JUST GONNA BE ANOTHER TOY CREW LOST IN THE HISTORY OF FRISKO GRAFF.

ive been seeing this kid named sare on a lot of buses..watch or for this kid..he might be owning the lines..i met him once 2. that fool bombd the whole 14 front 2 back then we hopped on the 22 n he bombd that bitch from front 2 back wish i had my camera that shit was stright sav.. then he hit outsiders when he got off.LMAO...fuckign sav.. oh yea and i heards that Rob89 kid likes men..LMAOAOAO jk jk jk

Archived