(+44)01332drb

flipstlv

its back to the old arguement for me of:

would i rather see 1000 tags with no style or 10 pieces oozing style.

for me the sign of a nice writer is not about "how many", but of "how it flows".

but each to their own..

its like style wars...your either a fan of cap or seen...and i know which one i would rather be..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
its back to the old arguement for me of:

would i rather see 1000 tags with no style or 10 pieces oozing style.

for me the sign of a nice writer is not about "how many", but of "how it flows".

but each to their own..

its like style wars...your either a fan of cap or seen...and i know which one i would rather be..

that wasnt what i meant actually mate, i was just sayin opi does a lot more than he is creedited for! simple...the people that actually get out there will know what I mean!

yes derby, expect an attack soon! yo ope is that kajes bruv? has he returned? if he has is he back painting again? man i hope so the guy has got the heaviest style and in my eyes was derbys finest writer! hit me back......... props to all the old Homegrown heads, the yung-guns comin up and the crews still reppin TFD, CKS.... Wheres Duh bomb crew???? Peace...... SeReHone That Smooth Shit Krew

ok fellas.. firstly jerm ya done some fresh things down the courts mate but secondly the whole courts has been dogged there's more stuff but its not up to me to show it really plus what is left is battered.. "IT LOOKS LIKE WHAT HAPPEND TO ME" im guessing a crew of around 14 man was gathered round you showing you mad propps askin for there names to be put up and while you did that they robbed your paint mate its your green allover man and a bit of that purple as well. just summin to think about for the future work out of your bags, i know its crap but theres nothing more frustrating than painting for 4 hours coming back an hour later to see all ya shit dogged.

the fools need a slap but i aint about to get locked up for smaking a yute.

peace derby

sire

Archived